Every link to the Andy Sneap drum samples is broken

aml4

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2011
I've been searching everywhere for the legendary Andy Sneap drum samples that were posted at one point but every link is expired. Anybody know where to get them?

Sorry to dig up and old thread, but are these still about? Or have they disappeared?

Yup once again all links are broken. I used to have a ton of awesome samples from this forum. Lost everything on my computer so i came back here to get those awesome samples again and all the links are dead and google leads to a road to nowhere. I would really like to have those awesome kick samples of decrepit birth,decapitated,morbid angel, dimmu borgir, dissection etc.... once again. Can anyone please,please, please help out here? Thanks in advance fellas.

There's something wrong with your internet connection cause I just downloaded them from there and they work.

There's something wrong with your internet connection cause I just downloaded them from there and they work.

Is there anyway you could be so kind as to upload them to mediafire or yousend some place like that? I just need the dissection,dimmu,morbid angel, decapitated and decrepit birth kicks. If you would do that that would be awesome of ya. For some reason Dropbox links come up as 404 for me and I'm not sure why as I have a Dropbox account

Hi Guys, I am after some Decrepit Birth snare drum samples as any one got some as I have tried the link for the sneap kicks and snares however the link is down I managed to get the kick samples from the link above, however I need some nice sounding death metal snare samples, If any one could help I would appreciate it.