EVERYBODY'S dream man...

Reanna

Technicolor Orgasm
Nov 3, 2002
Finleyville, PA
soulsimmortalwings.cjb.net
happy_valentine.jpg

That picture frightens me.

By the way... nice avatar, Reanna. I finally got around to purchasing that album from Brave New World in Oakland this past weekend (very cool store... with enormous metal selection!) "Angelica" is definately my favorite from "Eternity".

Did you witness Opeth's awesome performance at Club Laga on Jan. 23?

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
That picture frightens me.

By the way... nice avatar, Reanna. I finally got around to purchasing that album from Brave New World in Oakland this past weekend (very cool store... with enormous metal selection!) "Angelica" is definately my favorite from "Eternity".

Did you witness Opeth's awesome performance at Club Laga on Jan. 23?

heh thanks...

my fave anathema song is probably "Lost Control" from alternative 4. where in oakland is that store? maybe ill venture down there and hope i dont get lost trying to find it...

yes i did get to witness opeth's performance at Laga :D twas great. took me a bit to get used to the smell of cigarettes weed and cigars though. i can handle them sperately, but together it wasnt pleasant. hehe.

of course none of my pics turned out though. i got 4 total that turned out, and they were all of TTV. bleh...

I find that the weed and cigar smoke at shows is a nice change from the overbearing smell of cigarette smoke.

Lost Control is one of the best songs ever. Alt 4 was my first Anathema album and always has its place. It's difficult to find words to describe Judgement. :cry:

:)