everyone else does it...

SirDidymus127

Dec 21, 2003
5 Jager bombs... 2 shots of So-Co... 11 beers later... still not drunk. buzzed a little. just figured because everyone fucking posts drunk, i might as well. and i've had a bad day.Ian fucking called me all upset, i'm worried about him, and Will helped out. But wooo i will post buzzed and be back later.

no depressing shit... 6 Jager bombs, 5 shots So-Co and 13 beers... still not fucked up... but feeling very good. just wanna post since everyone else does.80s party and I'm Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard. Woooo. eply bitches. I wanna have some fun tonight.

(*)(*) you know you like them... and by all means I should be FUCKED up by now... Land of Confusion by Genisis was played...fuckin awesome... anyways... i showed some tits... Max liked them... so bitches... what the fuck is up?!?

btw... Jager shots are awesome

i know i never posted about it... but right now is a hard time... i miss my dad lots... and to all of you that don't know... my father passed away February 20th, 2006... he was gonna be 48 on May 7th... and just... i don't know what to do without him... i feel lost without his guidance... i miss him so much... and me and him had a connection like no other group of people had... and i know i might be slightly drunk, but that might mean that this more truth than i will ever post. and to everyone who has lost a parent/family member, i feel your pain, and it sucks so much. this board has been a way to keep me busy when i'm down or bored. in a way, it helps out with certain issues.

SirDidymus127 said:
i know i never posted about it... but right now is a hard time... i miss my dad lots... and to all of you that don't know... my father passed away February 20th, 2006... he was gonna be 48 on May 7th... and just... i don't know what to do without him... i feel lost without his guidance... i miss him so much... and me and him had a connection like no other group of people had... and i know i might be slightly drunk, but that might mean that this more truth than i will ever post. and to everyone who has lost a parent/family member, i feel your pain, and it sucks so much. this board has been a way to keep me busy when i'm down or bored. in a way, it helps out with certain issues.
sorry to hear about that dude...

yeah man i know how you feel. there have been two people that were close to me who have passed away. one being a family friend and another being my uncle. its very hard to get through these kind of things but there are always people around you who you can go to. its good to know you love your dad a whole lot.

SirDidymus127 said:

:kickass:

SirDidymus127 said:
What the hell is wrong with your nipples?

Beer doesn't get you drunk. Beer is like soda but it tastes good. Tequilla is good for getting fucked.

SirDidymus127 said:
My bunny passed away a day more than two weeks ago. He was like a son to me. I've had him ever since he was just a 2 month old baby. He was just a month older than 6 years old. I miss him very much. He was buried last week after being in the vet's freezer for about 6 days so everything could be arranged.
I know that people who never had a pet they were close to would never understand how close someone could be with their pet. A loss of a pet can be as hard, if not harder, than with a human family member since a pet gives you unconditional love.
Sorry for the blurb, but that post reminded me of him.

Anyway, sorry about what happened.

i dont like jager bombs, i did like 12 one night (along with an array of other shots) and I couldnt sleep at all that night