Well he called it....

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
and when the motherfucking man is right the man is right...

Billy called this shit about Anthrax months before it even broke out, as I read these posts on this site and the Anthrax site I think its fucking awesome that all the ANthrax fans thought Billy was full of shit.... hey, whose your fucking Daddy now homies!

The man tells it like it is, I'm not saying it just cause I know the guy or work for him but its just the truth, maybe now everyone can start to see that all he has been saying might actually have alot of truth behind it.

P.S.* Keep Bush in the Family; I'm not sure if Anthrax has been the right decision on this one..... time will tell

:Spin:

Just cracked open a Red Stripe...raised to Billy :D :D .
Hey webbastard get the website up again!!!!! why take the fucker down while your doing a new one?

PEACE, RED STRIPES TO BILL, TACO'S & CHEESE

Nik#73

nik said:
Just cracked open a Red Stripe...raised to Billy :D :D .
Hey webbastard get the website up again!!!!! why take the fucker down while your doing a new one?

PEACE, RED STRIPES TO BILL, TACO'S & CHEESE

Nik#73
Ive been read all the old posts from the begining lately and he`s been right all of it from the begining, cheers to you Billy.

Yeah why take the old site down before putting up the new one?

old school headbanger said:
No, But so what if someone starts one? What is your problem with Billy anyway?
Why do you think I have a problem with Billy? If he's right, he's right. If he's wrong, he's wrong. Oh well.

What I'm getting at is the mentality of people who pick up on certain events and thinks that it's some kind of omen and they have to make a deal about it. For example, someone making a big deal out of a prediction in their horoscope, as it might as well be a coinicidence.

YO SLICK,DA WEBBASTAD AN CHIT,

YO YAWL - CHAWL BEEIN DUIN? CHAWL BEIN UPP TU? YO YAWL GOS DEM WITEGURL TITTEE PIKS I AXED FO?

YO DROPP MA BLAKAZZ A LIN,YO AN MAURICE AN JAMAL SAYE "SUP HOMEE"?

PEECE OWT!

- DA N.W.P.!!