OK Anthrax fanboys...I got a lead on the new singer..

When did he say that,? Shit, even if he is wrong 1 out of 5000 isnt bad. :Smug:

He said it in an earlier post, and I agree...1 out of 5000 isn't bad at all. But, he said he is NEVER wrong!:lol:

I know, I'm just an Anthrax fanboy!:lol:

He said it in an earlier post, and I agree...1 out of 5000 isn't bad at all. But, he said he is NEVER wrong!:lol:

I know, I'm just an Anthrax fanboy!:lol:

I'm curious why certain bands get these "fanboy" followings...it's really odd...you'd never hear of Death fanboys or Motorhead fanboys, but Anthrax, Nevermore, Opeth...bands like that seem to have these "fanboy" followings. It's more than a fan, it's like these bands and their members are personal friends, musical geniuses and can do no wrong. I don't get it.

I'm curious why certain bands get these "fanboy" followings...it's really odd...you'd never hear of Death fanboys or Motorhead fanboys, but Anthrax, Nevermore, Opeth...bands like that seem to have these "fanboy" followings. It's more than a fan, it's like these bands and their members are personal friends, musical geniuses and can do no wrong. I don't get it.

It's so true Schenka!!!! but you forgot to include Mike Portnoy & D.T. too :heh:

What's a fanboy?

I think it's a fanatic fan...someone who is way over involved in the interest for their chosen band. Like we mentioned before, the particular ones I've seen here are Anthrax, Opeth, Nevermore and Dream Theater...they take everything far too seriously, can't take any criticism and get all crazy defensive.

I never heard of a fanboy before the UM forums, but since joining I do see that it deserves a coined term.

I don't see that happening. Scott and Charlie are going to whore themselves off because they desperately need someone famous. But Corey? He's got TWO bands for fucking sake. He won't leave Slipknot (the band which sucks ass IMO) for singing in small clubs with Anthrax.