Anthrax fanboys respond to my posts.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Originally LORD GALVATRON started the post and was getting ready to mention how "He iw well known on the MEGADETH board" . ah, um- ok but then he had to go say hi to moms bones because he is a lil crybaby bitch that posts here under new names every week.

Some other guy SGT-D Rulz wrote the following tirade and I am going to respond as honestly as I can, Like always.
Here is what he wrote:

SGT-D Rulz.. Im a big SOD (was a MOD fan)fan, but seeing the shit on Milanos site makes me embarrassed I ever liked MOD.--

BM: who cares what you think go make Charlie his venti mocha bitch....

SGT-D Rulz.. His posts are nothing more than racist bullshit, and personal attacks on Scott and Charlie. He claims he is not racist, but then again so does Mathew Hale. His blatent hatred towards Muslims people is sickening, and as far as I am concerned if it smells like shit, feels like shit, and looks like shit, its shit. BILLY MILANO IS A RACIST plain and simple.

BM: I don't hate all of any one people or race. Hence I am not a racist. I do hate these Muslim dogs who pray to that pig fucker allah. Last time I looked there was no race or country of Islam, just a horrible religion that needs to be wiped out .

SGT-D Rulz.. If you look at milano.com its more about ANthrax than his music. Like my header states ignore him and he will go away. His musical career is 99% done. He has burned almost every bridge he has come to.

BM: I am a survivor. I blow up bridges not burn them. I have less people around me this way and I like that very much. By constantly letting Scott and Charlie know I am pissed for them Lying to me and lilker about what we were promised tour wise for the SOD reunion it keeps the possibility of another SOD reunion impossible. I could careless about doing SOD again but the simple fact that Scott and Charlie are denied the ability to earn an extra 80,000 bucks for 6 months work makes me feel great. I know Scott would do a reunion in 5 minutes because the contract is there for huge money. I have been contacted by NB for the last 2 years to make up with Scott and Scott wants to do another SOD record. The fact that I deny him this large income is infinately more rewarding then the money I would make. The bonus is I get to DENY all the ANTHRAX fanboys another SOD record and TOUR. That alone is worth every penny.

SGT-D Rulz..Here is an email I got from an editor for a very popular metal mag/internet site about Mr. Milano. (name and publication withheld out of respect...
(BM: By the way this is from Borjoi from Blabberbitch)

I think Billy gets off on attention, but he wants it to be on his
terms. The only place he seems to be able to achieve that is on his own web site, where he's preaching to a small and already converted audience.
I met Billy several times over the years -- going back to 1984/1985
before the first S.O.D. album was even recorded, and he was always an
outspoken guy but never a raging asshole like he has become. I used to think he was pretty cool and I'm not sure what happened. I could only speculate that he has become embittered and has an ax to grind because the music industry didn'ttreat him kindly (and let's face it: the music industry rarely treats *anyone* kindly). It's a shame, because like I said, I dont' recall him ever being like this up until maybe a couple of years ago.
In all honesty, I don't know Billy at all, and I have no ill will
towards him. But he seems to be doing his best to alienate himself from
everyone and that's never a good thing. So even the people that can actually help his career are seeing the same thing everyone else is. Best advice, just ignore him like the rest of the music world has, he will be nothing but a memory very soon, he is only preaching to about a dozen people now anyway.

BM; Borjoi is a Euro trash douche that takes interviews and article out of context so people will acknowledge his lame site. His fans are 14 year old pimply opeth fans that know nothing about music other than Slipnot and bullshit roadrunner bands. Believe me BLABBERBITCH has never helped anyones career . The other thing is I have already made my name and I am in every book about modern metal .I always hated touring and always hated the industry but loved making records. I will continue to make records long after MOD/SOD -world war 3 and the giant comet wormwood slamming into earth on 2012.
You people should know- I DON"T GIVE A FUCK about BORJOI/ BLABBERMOUTH/SCOTT JEWCIFER IAN/CHARLENE BITCHANTE/CHARLIES WIFE SHITTING OUT A KID OR CHARLIE GETTING CUT OFF IN LINE AT STARBUCKS BY DAVE NAVARO. I DO CARE ABOUT WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS, WHAT I LIKE TO DO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN I FUCKING CHOOSE TO DO IT.
With all this new knowledge you should be reassured that the only one that can end my career is me and when i fucking choose to do it I will. I already killed SOD. ANTHRAX is next everyone sees them for the phonys they are. And I love it. More importantly, I like what www.BILLYMILANO.com stands for. There is more in your face balls than all the roadrunner bands and Blabberbitches could ever hope to have. This is why I am ME.
oh yeah, and fuck Scott and Charlie-hahahahahahahaha

I don´t put much faith in Blabbermouth, actually I like gossip just as much as anyone else but things that come from the net should be taken with 500 kilos of salt.

Come on Billy, enough of the dwelling over S and C, it´s getting scary. What about the future projects of yours?

Arg_Hamster said:
I don´t put much faith in Blabbermouth, actually I like gossip just as much as anyone else but things that come from the net should be taken with 500 kilos of salt.

Come on Billy, enough of the dwelling over S and C, it´s getting scary. What about the future projects of yours?

Word on the blabbermouth..

We can have a specialops mission formed up to eliminate Anthrax in America...

Anthrax is already done, as far as their career.
with John Bush, they at least held some credibility, but by stabbing him in the back and running back to Joey and Dan, they've blown a hole in the side of their ship.

everything Billy says here is dead-on, and there's nothing 'racist' about pointing out the problems with the Muslim 'religion.'
i'll bet if Billy was here, posting negative things about Christianity, neither SGT-D or any of the other goodwill ambassadors of the 'net world would say a word against it!

keep rolling, Billy. you've got it right and they know it.

Buzzard said:
Originally LORD GALVATRON started the post and was getting ready to mention how "He iw well known on the MEGADETH board" . ah, um- ok but then he had to go say hi to moms bones because he is a lil crybaby bitch that posts here under new names every week.

Some other guy SGT-D Rulz wrote the following tirade and I am going to respond as honestly as I can, Like always.
Here is what he wrote:

SGT-D Rulz.. Im a big SOD (was a MOD fan)fan, but seeing the shit on Milanos site makes me embarrassed I ever liked MOD.--

BM: who cares what you think go make Charlie his venti mocha bitch....

SGT-D Rulz.. His posts are nothing more than racist bullshit, and personal attacks on Scott and Charlie. He claims he is not racist, but then again so does Mathew Hale. His blatent hatred towards Muslims people is sickening, and as far as I am concerned if it smells like shit, feels like shit, and looks like shit, its shit. BILLY MILANO IS A RACIST plain and simple.

BM: I don't hate all of any one people or race. Hence I am not a racist. I do hate these Muslim dogs who pray to that pig fucker allah. Last time I looked there was no race or country of Islam, just a horrible religion that needs to be wiped out .

SGT-D Rulz.. If you look at milano.com its more about ANthrax than his music. Like my header states ignore him and he will go away. His musical career is 99% done. He has burned almost every bridge he has come to.

BM: I am a survivor. I blow up bridges not burn them. I have less people around me this way and I like that very much. By constantly letting Scott and Charlie know I am pissed for them Lying to me and lilker about what we were promised tour wise for the SOD reunion it keeps the possibility of another SOD reunion impossible. I could careless about doing SOD again but the simple fact that Scott and Charlie are denied the ability to earn an extra 80,000 bucks for 6 months work makes me feel great. I know Scott would do a reunion in 5 minutes because the contract is there for huge money. I have been contacted by NB for the last 2 years to make up with Scott and Scott wants to do another SOD record. The fact that I deny him this large income is infinately more rewarding then the money I would make. The bonus is I get to DENY all the ANTHRAX fanboys another SOD record and TOUR. That alone is worth every penny.

SGT-D Rulz..Here is an email I got from an editor for a very popular metal mag/internet site about Mr. Milano. (name and publication withheld out of respect...
(BM: By the way this is from Borjoi from Blabberbitch)

I think Billy gets off on attention, but he wants it to be on his
terms. The only place he seems to be able to achieve that is on his own web site, where he's preaching to a small and already converted audience.
I met Billy several times over the years -- going back to 1984/1985
before the first S.O.D. album was even recorded, and he was always an
outspoken guy but never a raging asshole like he has become. I used to think he was pretty cool and I'm not sure what happened. I could only speculate that he has become embittered and has an ax to grind because the music industry didn'ttreat him kindly (and let's face it: the music industry rarely treats *anyone* kindly). It's a shame, because like I said, I dont' recall him ever being like this up until maybe a couple of years ago.
In all honesty, I don't know Billy at all, and I have no ill will
towards him. But he seems to be doing his best to alienate himself from
everyone and that's never a good thing. So even the people that can actually help his career are seeing the same thing everyone else is. Best advice, just ignore him like the rest of the music world has, he will be nothing but a memory very soon, he is only preaching to about a dozen people now anyway.

BM; Borjoi is a Euro trash douche that takes interviews and article out of context so people will acknowledge his lame site. His fans are 14 year old pimply opeth fans that know nothing about music other than Slipnot and bullshit roadrunner bands. Believe me BLABBERBITCH has never helped anyones career . The other thing is I have already made my name and I am in every book about modern metal .I always hated touring and always hated the industry but loved making records. I will continue to make records long after MOD/SOD -world war 3 and the giant comet wormwood slamming into earth on 2012.
You people should know- I DON"T GIVE A FUCK about BORJOI/ BLABBERMOUTH/SCOTT JEWCIFER IAN/CHARLENE BITCHANTE/CHARLIES WIFE SHITTING OUT A KID OR CHARLIE GETTING CUT OFF IN LINE AT STARBUCKS BY DAVE NAVARO. I DO CARE ABOUT WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS, WHAT I LIKE TO DO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN I FUCKING CHOOSE TO DO IT.
With all this new knowledge you should be reassured that the only one that can end my career is me and when i fucking choose to do it I will. I already killed SOD. ANTHRAX is next everyone sees them for the phonys they are. And I love it. More importantly, I like what www.BILLYMILANO.com stands for. There is more in your face balls than all the roadrunner bands and Blabberbitches could ever hope to have. This is why I am ME.
oh yeah, and fuck Scott and Charlie-hahahahahahahaha
Predda Queen is funny,aint she?

T_man357 said:
That whole post was GREAT!!!

Thanks Bill

I agree.
And if people cant take it..fuck 'em. There is a "warning" on the official bandforum list saying "not for the easily offended" under Billy Milano.
Everyone should know by now that Billy says wtf he wants to..so obviously theres alot of easily-offended people that are just dumb or just really interested in what Billy has to say and still go to this forum.

Exothrax said:
I agree.
And if people cant take it..fuck 'em. There is a "warning" on the official bandforum list saying "not for the easily offended" under Billy Milano.
Everyone should know by now that Billy says wtf he wants to..so obviously theres alot of easily-offended people that are just dumb or just really interested in what Billy has to say and still go to this forum.

That's right...Billy's forum...Billy's opinions...seems pretty simple to me.

Exothrax said:
I agree.

Exactly. The thing is though alot people cannot get that through their thick fucking skulls. I don't always agree with Billy but what the fuck, it is his site afterall and if what he says starts to bother me that much then I will stop coming to his site( I doubt that will happen because I do find it amusing:D ). It's that simple *To the donut punchers who have a problem with Billy* if you don't like him then shut the fuck up and go elsewhere.

MyHatred said:
Exactly. The thing is though alot people cannot get that through their thick fucking skulls. I don't always agree with Billy but what the fuck, it is his site afterall and if what he says starts to bother me that much then I will stop coming to his site( I doubt that will happen because I do find it amusing:D ). It's that simple *To the donut punchers who have a problem with Billy* if you don't like him then shut the fuck up and go elsewhere.

while everything you said was absolutely correct, especially the last line, it's important to remember:

all these uber-liberal bleeding hearts dont believe in letting someone express their opinions freely, unless those opinions mirror their own.
that's why they'll come to sites that express opinions they dont agree with and try to force everyone to conform to their particular views. if everyone doesnt fall into lockstep, they run to forums like 'Blabbermouth' and toss about words like 'racist' and 'intolerant.'
those are, afterall, the libbie catch-phrases of choice.

SueNC said:
while everything you said was absolutely correct, especially the last line, it's important to remember:

all these uber-liberal bleeding hearts dont believe in letting someone express their opinions freely, unless those opinions mirror their own.
that's why they'll come to sites that express opinions they dont agree with and try to force everyone to conform to their particular views. if everyone doesnt fall into lockstep, they run to forums like 'Blabbermouth' and toss about words like 'racist' and 'intolerant.'
those are, afterall, the libbie catch-phrases of choice.

ugh, enough with whinning about liberals shit. You're starting to sound like a real idiot. So liberals whine and conservatives whine about liberals. What's the difference then? And please don't give me another retarted generalization shit out of Rush Limbaugh's ass. Give it some thought this time.

ZeeZooZum said:
ugh, enough with whinning about liberals shit. You're starting to sound like a real idiot. So liberals whine and conservatives whine about liberals. What's the difference then? And please don't give me another retarted generalization shit out of Rush Limbaugh's ass. Give it some thought this time.

Now, now...play nice kids...let's not take all of this out of context and get off on a tanget of personal agendas.

ZeeZooZum said:

blah blah blah...

the difference:
Billy isnt going to Muslim boards to whine about Muslims. i'm not going to liberal boards to whine about liberals.
etc...etc...etc...
this boils down to those who dont like Billy's views coming and trying to tell Billy how he should think.
your going off on me because you're one of those uptight, snotty, liberal sacks of uselessness doesnt change the original point of this thread.

and for the record, i'm no Rush Limbaugh fan. i never listen to the guy, so nothing i say comes from him.

ZeeZooZum said:
So liberals whine and conservatives whine about liberals..
Right on dude, Conservatives whine about liberals and Liberals whine about everything, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

SueNC said:
blah blah blah...

the difference:
Billy isnt going to Muslim boards to whine about Muslims. i'm not going to liberal boards to whine about liberals.
etc...etc...etc...
this boils down to those who dont like Billy's views coming and trying to tell Billy how he should think.
your going off on me because you're one of those uptight, snotty, liberal sacks of uselessness doesnt change the original point of this thread.

and for the record, i'm no Rush Limbaugh fan. i never listen to the guy, so nothing i say comes from him.

you really are delusional. The point of this was that bashing Billy on his board is a bit silly, which I agree with. It has nothing to do with stupid generalizations about the flaws of liberals. Guess what, the entire world doesn't boil down to the difference between what liberals and conservatives do. Just because you assume someone who wants to start shit with Billy proves some flaw about liberals doesn't make it true. I have no problem with political views and arguments. I have a problem with sheer stuipidity.

Keep goose-stepping.....

ZeeZooZum said:
you really are delusional. The point of this was that bashing Billy on his board is a bit silly, which I agree with. It has nothing to do with stupid generalizations about the flaws of liberals. Guess what, the entire world doesn't boil down to the difference between what liberals and conservatives do. Just because you assume someone who wants to start shit with Billy proves some flaw about liberals doesn't make it true. I have no problem with political views and arguments. I have a problem with sheer stuipidity.

Keep goose-stepping.....

are you really that braindead?
yes... i think you are.

if you have a problem with stupidity, getting up in the morning must be really difficult for you.

Buzzard said:
You people should know- I DON"T GIVE A FUCK about SCOTT JEWCIFER IAN/CHARLENE BITCHANTE/CHARLIES WIFE SHITTING OUT A KID OR CHARLIE GETTING CUT OFF IN LINE AT STARBUCKS BY DAVE NAVARO.

Quick one Billy,
Then why continuely bring them, and anthrax, up on your msg board, web site etc?? :erk: