OK Anthrax fanboys...I got a lead on the new singer..

Woulde Billy sign on as Anthrax's singer if thing got ironed out with Scott and Charlie.... What kind of a grown many goes by Charlie anyhow?!

That was called SOD, and it will never happen again unless they can get another drummer--I vote for Joey Jordison or Dave Lombardo myself

As far as the second question, the same type of guy that still goes by Frankie

Hey, reidie...I believe you are an Evergrey and Dreeam Theater fanboy, so I wouldn't talk! Ha!:lol:

haha! At a stretch i could be classed as a Dream Theater fanboy (and proudly so!) :headbang:

But na, evergrey are not a bad band, but wouldnt rate in my top 10, def not a fanboy! :headbang:

I think it's a fanatic fan...someone who is way over involved in the interest for their chosen band. Like we mentioned before, the particular ones I've seen here are Anthrax, Opeth, Nevermore and Dream Theater...they take everything far too seriously, can't take any criticism and get all crazy defensive.

I never heard of a fanboy before the UM forums, but since joining I do see that it deserves a coined term.

I have spent some time on the Anthrax message board. There are a lot of people over there who dig Anthrax but, I wouldn't call any of them "Fanboys". Well, maybe the one douche who keeps spamming the CDC but, that is it. The Anthrax fans posting over there aren't any different than the Milano fans over here. Maybe they are more polite (except for MikeyBong and MyHatred :saint: ).
Do I like what Anthrax is doing now? Not one bit. Do I like Chuck's politics? Nope. Didn't like the idea of the reunion either. How many of us are Milano fans because of Anthrax? I am. It was through reading about them that I discovered Billy/SOD and a bunch of other bands. I ain't ready to toss them under the bus just yet.

I have spent some time on the Anthrax message board. There are a lot of people over there who dig Anthrax but, I wouldn't call any of them "Fanboys". Well, maybe the one douche who keeps spamming the CDC but, that is it. The Anthrax fans posting over there aren't any different than the Milano fans over here. Maybe they are more polite (except for MikeyBong and MyHatred :saint: ).
Do I like what Anthrax is doing now? Not one bit. Do I like Chuck's politics? Nope. Didn't like the idea of the reunion either. How many of us are Milano fans because of Anthrax? I am. It was through reading about them that I discovered Billy/SOD and a bunch of other bands. I ain't ready to toss them under the bus just yet.

Agreed..except for that one thing...:lol:

EerieVon said:
That almost sounds like Scott trying to kiss ass and secure Corey for service

Catharsis70 said:
look at the date

Psycho21477 said:
....and? ...it's not like they didn't think about getting Joey when John was still in the band. Given the past shenanigans of these guys, it's not that much of a stretch...

Aaaaah...hahahahahahaha

Good job, Billy!