Anthrax fanboys respond to my posts.

schenkadere said:
A "bad transvestite"?...are you implying that there are good transvestites?...hmm...interesting.

Hell yes! Eddie Izzard is the funniest fucking transvestite ever! I don´t know about how good he is wearing skirts and make-up though. He made this great stand-up thing about him going on a plane and the pilot steals his cookies and they crash. Anyone seen it?

Slayer are gay and merry like Santa on Christmas. Not like Kirk Hammetts hair-net or emo. I wonder if King is really that tired of live shows or is it just a stage act? Guess he got me on that one and laugh his ass of at people like me who get pissed at him looking pissed.

Yes... you may add Hasselhoff to the evergrowing list of fruity things.

Arg_Hamster said:
Hell yes! Eddie Izzard is the funniest fucking transvestite ever! I don´t know about how good he is wearing skirts and make-up though. He made this great stand-up thing about him going on a plane and the pilot steals his cookies and they crash. Anyone seen it?

Slayer are gay and merry like Santa on Christmas. Not like Kirk Hammetts hair-net or emo.

Yes... you may add Hasselhoff to the evergrowing list of fruity things.

Well...enjoy your transvestites.

Hammetts hair-net is gay?...I thought he was.

Hasselhoff was awesome in the Sponge Bob Movie.

schenkadere said:
Well...enjoy your transvestites.

Hammetts hair-net is gay?...I thought he was.

Hasselhoff was awesome in the Sponge Bob Movie.

Eddie is the only transvestite I enjoy. Unless Dave Lombardo, Steve Harris or Robert DeNiro has some secrets for us.

The Hammett versus hair-net thing is like the chicken and the egg.

Arg_Hamster said:
Eddie is the only transvestite I enjoy. Unless Dave Lombardo, Steve Harris or Robert DeNiro has some secrets for us.

The Hammett versus hair-net thing is like the chicken and the egg.

How about Dave Lombardo doing an impersonation of Robert DeNiro while playing Run to the Hills, holding a chicken and wearing a hair net?

Is that gay?

schenkadere said:
How about Dave Lombardo doing an impersonation of Robert DeNiro while playing Run to the Hills, holding a chicken and wearing a hair net?

Is that gay?

Yeah, and a movie classic!

Back