Anthrax fanboys have nothing on these guys

sknight

Are You Morbid?
If you can labor through it, I am battling a shitstorm on the Evergrey board, along with DragonofBlood because we didn't like the new album that was conveniently leaked.

I predicted they were going to go commercial several months ago because they're poising themselves to go major label next time around. The prediction was right and the reality went beyond what I expected.

Unfortunately, the little fanboys are posting as fast as their little fingers can type about how they love evergrey no matter what they put out and how the album is great, which it's certainly not.

Great reading for lovers of fanboyism, no doubt:p

sknight said:
If you can labor through it, I am battling a shitstorm on the Evergrey board, along with DragonofBlood because we didn't like the new album that was conveniently leaked.

I predicted they were going to go commercial several months ago because they're poising themselves to go major label next time around. The prediction was right and the reality went beyond what I expected.

Unfortunately, the little fanboys are posting as fast as their little fingers can type about how they love evergrey no matter what they put out and how the album is great, which it's certainly not.

Great reading for lovers of fanboyism, no doubt:p

Dude, you're right...Nevermore is bad too. I just removed myself from that ass sniffing fanboy board. They actually draw pictures of the band and wonder what the members would look like as women. I shit you not!

I like the NM board because there is no discussion about the band at all it seems. Don't have anything against NM, but I'm not a big fan.

But I love a post I made and I got a response about how it was "the most retarded post ever on the NM board". I responded commenting on the irony of that statement.

These guys on the EG board are hoping they don't make the band mad because they're friends with them and all.

sknight said:
I like the NM board because there is no discussion about the band at all it seems. Don't have anything against NM, but I'm not a big fan.

But I love a post I made and I got a response about how it was "the most retarded post ever on the NM board". I responded commenting on the irony of that statement.

These guys on the EG board are hoping they don't make the band mad because they're friends with them and all.

Must be a prog metal thing. The Anthrax board is the same way though.

Im watching the evergrey DVD as i type - good shit \m/

EDIT: Just listened to the samples from the new album - its not classic evergrey but it could be alot worse. MMA is Definenatly no recreation day :(

PS: sknight, love your post on the female evergrey thread :lol:

reidie said:
Im watching the evergrey DVD as i type - good shit \m/

EDIT: Just listened to the samples from the new album - its not classic evergrey but it could be alot worse. MMA is Definenatly no recreation day :(

PS: sknight, love your post on the female evergrey thread :lol:
What comment? The board was cleaned in the middle of the night, like an office cleaned by a "non english speaking" crew.