Gore/Horror/Slasher movies are for pansies these days...

...so he grabs the butter. Fucking. Awesome.

That's gotta be a Slavic commercial, probably Romanian. They have no boundaries or rules, whatsoever. Literally.

i liked hostel. it was good mindless fun. i loved that scene at the end with the conspirators getting run over...that had to be one of the most idiotic/best scenes in cinematic history.

As for Old Boy, seriously, you might as well also watch the other two movies of the Revenge trilogy. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. Amazing movies.

anyone seen that commercial where theres three guys in this creepy room with big block masks over there heads and doctors around them? then the doctors remove the mask of the first 2 and they have square heads ands the third one is normal and the dotors get mad and put him back in it?

I forget the name but it looks like the most retarted movie ever.

it's actually a toyota ad, for their ugly square car thing.

it's actually a toyota ad, for their ugly square car thing.

no it said some wierd name like 2 hip 2 b square then it gave the rated R and the release date. nothing on toyotas in there. plus it was during commercial for upcoming movies.

edit: i asked my mom and she said it was a commercial but i dont think its for a toyota i dont see it on youtube anywhere.

Dead Alive. Best death scene ever. Annoying blonde woman screaming her lungs out and a zombie comes up from behind her and punches through the back of her head and out her mouth. Both funny and imaginative.
best death aside from the lawnmower scene no doubt.

and what about later with that same chick and the light bulb!

Dead Alive and Re-animator are the best horror movies I have seen so far. Very odd movies.

no it said some wierd name like 2 hip 2 b square then it gave the rated R and the release date. nothing on toyotas in there. plus it was during commercial for upcoming movies.

edit: i asked my mom and she said it was a commercial but i dont think its for a toyota i dont see it on youtube anywhere.

want2besquare.com

toyota scion ad campaign.

I can't find the video anywhere either, though.

Dead Alive. Best death scene ever. Annoying blonde woman screaming her lungs out and a zombie comes up from behind her and punches through the back of her head and out her mouth. Both funny and imaginative.

Took me a while to realise you were talking about 'Braindead'. Hilarious movie. Graphic as hell, but fucking funny, with some great one-liners, and perhaps the goriest 15-20 minutes in that lawnmower climax. :lol:
Oddly enough, though, the only scene I remember feeling genuinely nauseous in was when the fat, Australian (?) landlord (?? - can't honestly remember) is eating dinner, and right before he eats his pudding - custard, I think it was -the protagonist's mother's puss and rotting ear falls into his bowl. He then stirs it, and says something like, "Mmm, rich and creamy, just the way I like it." Funny, but fucking revolting all the same. :lol:

husband of Nora, the president of the WLWL

in the US, its called Dead Alive :)

keep in mind that EVERYONE there is Australian to some degree, as it was filmed in New Zealand (i believe)