Masters of Horror

Since the 80's Twilight Zone has been mentioned, does anyone know of any channel playing re runs of these? All of them seem to only play the black and white episodes. I seriously haven't seen any of these since the show was on air!

My favorite of the 80's TZ, was this woman that had this watch, and whenever she said "shut up!" The whole world would stop. She used it in some hilarious situations. But in the end nuclear war broke out. She stopped time right before the bomb hit. She can never restart time again, but has to live all alone in the world to keep it alive.

I would kill to see that episode again!

Hey, Dreaming Neon Darkspot!

f13theseriesuk2.jpg

Since the 80's Twilight Zone has been mentioned, does anyone know of any channel playing re runs of these? All of them seem to only play the black and white episodes. I seriously haven't seen any of these since the show was on air!

My favorite of the 80's TZ, was this woman that had this watch, and whenever she said "shut up!" The whole world would stop. She used it in some hilarious situations. But in the end nuclear war broke out. She stopped time right before the bomb hit. She can never restart time again, but has to live all alone in the world to keep it alive.

I would kill to see that episode again!

I have Season 1 of the '80s Twilight Zone on DVD, this episode sounds familiar. I shall have to check and see if I possess it....my favorite from this one, though, might be "To See The Invisible Man", the one set in a future in which the corporal punishment is to brand people with a mark on their forehead that means everyone else must pretend not to see or hear them. Good stuff.

Anyone else remember NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET: THE SERIES?

really terrible.............

TERRIBLY AWESOME! er, no, just terrible.