I want horror and gore! Post the best movies here!

ZANEX said:
Regarding Faces of Death. No not all of it is fake, or at least the ones I saw weren't. I first saw them in the 1980's and it showed a guy "splattered" on the sidewalk after jumping from a building commiting suicide. Also, one of the versions showed a woman actually getting hit by a train and a politician sticking a gun in his mouth and committing suicide at a new confrence. None of this was fake because the guy blew his brains out in front of his wife and friends. Gun in mouth then splat. Same with the woman getting hit by a train. Walked right into the train while other people where watching and it ripped her body in half. There is no way any of this shit was fake.

You are referring to "TRACES of Death". This is the one with the death metal soundtrack (where I heard Meshuggah for the first time) and the dude wearing all black with his back turned to the camera during his narration. I'd estimate that about 85% of this video is authentic. Definitely some sick ass shit.

"Faces of Death", on the other hand, is complete bullshit. I love the one with the guy who parachutes into the alligator pit, yet you never see him land. It gets even funnier when the water turns bright red and bones start surfacing five seconds later. How 'bout the one where the guy is gonna jump out of a window, and his wife is hanging out of another window begging him not to jump? The camera switches from window to window while it's going down, but you never see them filming from the opposite perspective - in other words one camera shot the whole thing in multiple takes.

As far as good freaky flicks, "House of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects" are classics in my book. I actually liked "House of Wax", even though one of the killers looked like Slipknot.

Can't really think of any gore ones at the moment, but theres always the slightly visual ones.

Like Hypnosis (theres more then one movie called that, its called Saimin in Japanese). I wouldn't call it gore, but it has lots of fun mutilations. :)

ooh ooh, and if you want suspenseful scary, try The Eye and The Eye 2 (asian)

watch them alone, in the dark

preferrably naked.... can I come?

Whoever said House of Wax, I rented that movie, skipsed to the scene where parris hilton gets killed, then returned it.

It was worth it, and man... the death scene kicked so much ass... probably one of the best single death murder scenes in any horror movie iver ever seen.

metalkingdom said:
You are referring to "TRACES of Death". This is the one with the death metal soundtrack (where I heard Meshuggah for the first time) and the dude wearing all black with his back turned to the camera during his narration. I'd estimate that about 85% of this video is authentic. Definitely some sick ass shit.

"Faces of Death", on the other hand, is complete bullshit. I love the one with the guy who parachutes into the alligator pit, yet you never see him land. It gets even funnier when the water turns bright red and bones start surfacing five seconds later. How 'bout the one where the guy is gonna jump out of a window, and his wife is hanging out of another window begging him not to jump? The camera switches from window to window while it's going down, but you never see them filming from the opposite perspective - in other words one camera shot the whole thing in multiple takes.

As far as good freaky flicks, "House of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects" are classics in my book. I actually liked "House of Wax", even though one of the killers looked like Slipknot.

Thanks for the clarification. I've seen the "Faces of Death" you are talking about with the guy parachuting and the guy on the ledge, but like I said it was years ago. I've seen many of them and probably got the titles mixed up.

beehb37ed.gif