I want horror and gore! Post the best movies here!

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
The other post about villians and shit got me in the mood for some good horror movies. I watched one of the Hellraiser movies last night and wanted to vomit at the LACK of gore that I got vs what I expected from it.... and because it was really fucking lame.

So please, post your recomendations for Really Gory, and Really Scary.

Any by scary I don't mean startling, killers that pop up out of no where, and really quick flashes of stuff that coincide with loud noises to make you jump... is NOT SCARY. I want to see something disturbing or creepy that will actually make my heart beat rise and leave me thinking about it for the rest of the night.

cant find it on blockbuster online, but I did find Jungle Holocaust (1977) which also has Ruggero Deodato directing it... is this the same movie or not even worth renting?

Larf, Creep (2004) - something to do with subway trains or Creep (1995) Brother Sister Murder spree thing?

I always heard that they were real clips of death.. but I dont think it is... if it was then it probably wouldnt be released in the US.

in the bargin dvd bin at work, there are all these collections that are vampire, walking dead, psycho killers b-movies from the 70's, 5 dvds for $5. i think there are a few Dario Argento movies between them. must buy them soon.

XtremeParanoia said:
I haven't seen it yet, but a few friends said the new movie Hostel was pretty gross

Ive been waiting for that for a while now, but still havent gotten to see it yet. Bozarth said it blew, but I'll go see it none the less.