Stage6...free movies

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Ok, so maybe I'm not the most informed guy on the block, but I just discovered the Stage6.com site and it works pretty well for me. I watched 300, Silent Hill, Hostel, and a few others without waiting or anything. In case you didn't know about it, go check it out. Think of it as Youtube, only for movies and videos.

I was wondering if there were any other sites like this. I don't even have to download this through a program...I just click on the clip and it pops up, just like Youtube. Of course it has to buffer sometimes, but I watched two movies in a row without waiting a second. So, again, are there any other sites like this?

a site that i know that is like that is alluc.org. you just search for basically anything you want, and most of the time they have it. takes to you links hosted by other sites. i use it to watch like Aqua Teen episodes, or Penn & Teller's Bullshit. but you could probably find a lot on there.

also, rapetheweb.com used to be a site like this, but i think it got shut down.

Actually there are two that used Stage6 videos and organize them Watchvids6.com and joox.net