Movies that never get old

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
I just watched Fight Club again...it had been a while since I had seen it and this is one of my favorite movies. It's one of those that never gets old for me.

I could watch Groundhog Day over and over like my very own Groundhog Day :)

Also, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

I agree with the above posts, Fight Club, Star Trek II etc.

For me, I still enjoy watching Planet of the Apes (Heston version), Evil Dead 2, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Omega man, Soylent Green, Robocop and many more.

I'm a bit of a movie junkie honestly and will watch movies I hate several times, just to make sure I hate them.

I agree with the above posts, Fight Club, Star Trek II etc.

For me, I still enjoy watching Planet of the Apes (Heston version), Evil Dead 2, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Omega man, Soylent Green, Robocop and many more.

I'm a bit of a movie junkie honestly and will watch movies I hate several times, just to make sure I hate them.

Oooh, I've always wanted to see Omega Man. I'm a huge Richard Matheson fan and I was appalled at the latest version of I Am Legend.

So Omega Man is a great movie, I take it?

I saw Leon The Professional again the other day and it's still awesome.

hero.jpg

Oooh, I've always wanted to see Omega Man. I'm a huge Richard Matheson fan and I was appalled at the latest version of I Am Legend.

So Omega Man is a great movie, I take it?

I think it is, BUT it hardly resembles Matheson's book at all. Actually, none of the movie versions resemble the book, but each one brings a bit of something to the table.

Originally saw omega man when I was a kid and have loved it through out the years. One thing I like about it now, is the fact that it is dated, which is really how a post apoc. movie should be. Time/technology stopped at that point, so you have what you have.

To make a nice comparison.
In the Omega Man, Heston had a movie theater rigged up and all he had was WOODSTOCK, which he watched over and over.

In I AM LEGEND, they tried to do something similar with the " I like Shrek " bit, but it just didn't have that small bit of finality that the Woodstock scene did. Because of the fact that there are so many DVDs you could watch from home, just as he did.

Heston was a bit more trapped in his version, it seemed anyway.

Supertroopers
Beer Fest
Garden State
The Emperor's New Groove
Liar Liar
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Ironman
Mrs Doubtfire
Flushed Away
Night at the Roxbury
Van Wilder
Grandma's Boy
Happy Gilmore
Ratatouille
The Fifth Element

Godfather 1 & 2
Universal soldier (so bad, but so funny)
Aliens
Howls moving castle (pretty much all The Miyazaki films)
South Park- The movie
The Burbs
and Various others.

Falling Down
Gummo
Dances With Wolves
The Ladies Man
Stand By Me
Rad
The Departed