Birds of a feather...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Flock together and this bird is a Foul.

Metal traitors Jewcifer Ian, Cockeye spitz (w/jesus medallion) and Charlene Bitchante of Shit-Thrax were sighted jamming with the enemy. Here is what was sent to me.. Apparently it w as on the Anthrax message board.

"I was at the System of a Down show last night when, all of a sudden, I see Scott, Charlie, and Spitz being led back to the soundboard!! My husband and I were going nuts! Scott was singing along and head banging like no one else. Then, midway through the set, they make their way back to the side of the stage. Next thing I know, Chalie's up on stage behind the kit! He played for the song "Pogo" while Scott filmed him.

BM- Why is Scott filming? Do you think they are going to try and steal the credibility of "SHITSATIN of the Brown" like they did SOD. I think so too.

It was so freakin' awesome! All the folks around me were like, "Who the fuck is that?" Meanwhile, hubby and I were chanting "Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!"

BM- By the way Charlie was also the name of another infamous enemy of America.

Crabmeat said:
such an angry, angry man

We all have something or someone that pisses us off and pulls our trigger...it's just that this one is public.

Doesn't the declining blue crab population in the Chesapeake Bay make you angry?