OK some one asked me who will be the next Anthrax singer..

Have to disagree with your lyrical assesment. In my opinion the Bush era (besides being musically superior) is far better lyricwise than the Belladonna stuff. Just listen to Catharsis or Only versus Medusa or Skeleton in the Closet. Man, Scott became a much better, more true-to-life lyricist than ever before. Gone were the book reports and instead they focused on real people, real feelings and yada, yada, yada.

Yet, an opinion is an opinon....open to debate. So grab a Blatz and relax!!:kickass:

I'm with vomit on this one.

I didn't even know Anthrax was looking for singer. They screwed up when they let Bush go.

They should get Ronnie James Dio so he could add a few "LOOK OUT"'s to Anthrax's songs.

I still think also that John Bush era was awesome in my opinion, and the only guy that could help anthrax, but then again i also think Billy is right about John & Rob shouldn't come back to the band after what happened.
Hoping John goes fulltime with Armored Saint

I'm curious who they believe their fan base is? A bunch of 40 year old overweight, balding dudes moshing with kids in some lame attempt to rekindle their youth is pathetic to say the least.

Pretty much the same fans that like M.O.D.

And, I'm only 35!:lol:

Actually- my fans are fans- They get to hang with me when they see me but more importantly, They don't have to pay to join my message board..:OMG:

Spoken like the truth that it is. Billy is one of the most upfront and genuine frontmen ever. I know he doesnt remember at all, but I met him back in the day when he played Penny Arcade in Rochester with ProPain, and he was the coolest guy ever, he hung out and shot the shit, I got a taste of his sarcasm, and to be honest there isnt a whole lot I remember about that show but I do remember how cool Billy was. BTW, I got to meet Anthrax(joey-less version) around the same time and it was the opposite--rock star attitudes, except for Frank-he remembers his roots.

Bump!

This thread was requested to get Billy's opinions on all of the rumours of who the singer would be.

It also points out that he predicted TWO different singers would be the next singer for Anthrax.

How can he always be 100% right, as he claims, if he isn't even sure who the singer will be?:lol:

It also points out that he predicted TWO different singers would be the next singer for Anthrax.

How can he always be 100% right, as he claims, if he isn't even sure who the singer will be?:lol:

Oh, for fuck's sake, we get the point...who cares? If it's that important to you, go consult a fortune teller.:bah:

I'd like to see Ripper, but he has Beyond Fear and Iced Earth. I just don't think all of it would fit. Phil..no way. Only logical thing is Bush.

Mikey, is that the McRib talking or are you stirring up trouble?

I honestly don't feel that I'm stirring up anything. I guess one person seems to take offense to the fact that Billy Milano is not God and I pointed out the ONE mistake he's made.

So he was wrong ONE time, no need to shoot the messenger.:rolleyes:

I honestly don't feel that I'm stirring up anything. I guess one person seems to take offense to the fact that Billy Milano is not God and I pointed out the ONE mistake he's made.

So he was wrong ONE time, no need to shoot the messenger.:rolleyes:

Bottom line...friends are friends...defend Anthrax if you know them personally...more power to you.

Billy's far from God...he'd be the first to tell you...but he's a friend for over 20 years and a man of integrity...one of the few I know.

Bottom line...friends are friends...defend Anthrax if you know them personally...more power to you.

Billy's far from God...he'd be the first to tell you...but he's a friend for over 20 years and a man of integrity...one of the few I know.

I don't know Anthrax personally, nor have I defended them. Re-read my posts if you don't believe that.

Friend's are rare these days, more power to you! :kickass:

Just for the record, I never said anything about Billy not being a man of integrity. I just said that, in one case, he was wrong. This shouldn't be such a big deal to you.