OK some one asked me who will be the next Anthrax singer..

I don't know Anthrax personally, nor have I defended them. Re-read my posts if you don't believe that.

Friend's are rare these days, more power to you! :kickass:

Just for the record, I never said anything about Billy not being a man of integrity. I just said that, in one case, he was wrong. This shouldn't be such a big deal to you.

Right...so stop making silly statements about me.

Just like me, it seems at a later stage in your life you realize how rare "real" friends are...Billy is a real friend to me, so I can defend him without being a "fanboy".

Right...so stop making silly statements about me.

Just like me, it seems at a later stage in your life you realize how rare "real" friends are...Billy is a real friend to me, so I can defend him without being a "fanboy".

I never made any "silly statements". In fact, what I said really had nothing to do with you. You decided to jump in the middle of something that had nothing to do with you and really was never meant to be a big deal anyway. It was just a joke. Lighten the hell up.:rolleyes:

Billy can defend himself. Trust me, I've seen him do it. Fact is, he doesn't care what the fuck I say so he hasn't bothered responding to it.

I'm cool with that. You should be too. Just drop it.

I honestly don't feel that I'm stirring up anything. I guess one person seems to take offense to the fact that Billy Milano is not God and I pointed out the ONE mistake he's made.

So he was wrong ONE time, no need to shoot the messenger.:rolleyes:

Ok guys Mikeybong gets a cookie. What do you all say, shall we give him a cookie?