Webbastard: Bored @ Work Ranting

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Webbastard: Bored @ Work Ranting and this is the only website that isn't blocked LOL

But for real, is twitter, facebook, and myspace killing message boards?

I remember when we launched this board back in 2003 and it was pretty brutal! Doesn't seem like a lot of people are on these things? I mean I guess you can say the Anthrax board is pretty busy but its always the same people talking about the same shit, talking about the same songs... talking about the same record... one min they love Anthrax, the next min they hate them... one min they love Dan Nelson, the next min they are begging for Anthrax to bring back Bush, and the occasional die hard Belladonna fan LOL :kickass:

(sorry not trying to rag on other message boards, even though what I just said is 100% completely true ahahhahah)

But really lets bring back the message boards!!!!

I miss all the public hate!!! I miss being called out for deleting some assholes retarded post! Shit I miss reading retard posts by assholes! Holy Shit! :OMG:

What the hell is going on?

:zombie:

(please note this posting does not express the views of Billy Milano or BillyMilano.com and are the soul ideas and values of the Webbastard aka Hackzilla. Copy Right 2009 And Make Your Dad Watch Corp)

I have fond memories of that muslim youth punk spouting his gibberish here several years back. As much as I would enjoy talking trash, I spend most of my days either at work or working on my house. At work, well.. I work for the man. Facebook is highly suspect, but since our lord and savior Obama has a facebook page, they let us lowly civil servants, who actually love and serve America, some facebook time.

Granted..I only play mafia wars haha

It seems that message boards are slipping into obscurity all over the net....One that I frequented with over 6,000 members has all but fallen silent.....The only ones that seem to have any type of life revolve around tech stuff and gaming....The rest are just stagnating....Even the Ultimate Metal Forums has a fucking Twitter widget on the left side bar.

I will not twitter. I will not facbook. Period.

i do it all, as time permits.
with a job that has me working 6 days a week, school and gym time... i'm rarely at home, it seems.

it's fixing to get a little better. i'm dropping the one class i was taking this semester [gonna take it during the Spring semester] and they're fixing to put us on 12 hour shifts at the job with 4 days on, 4 days off. i'll be working 7pm to 7am. i havent worked a schedule anything like that in 3 years. it's going to take some getting used to [but i WILL enjoy those days off].

I have never played Maffia Wars and I swear I never will, but I have to admit I spend most of my internet time, which is eating up my work time like fuck, on Facebook.