JJ1 JACKSON GUITARS

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Dear Anthrax Peeps!

Since I rec'd my first JJ1 Jackson back in 2003 I have turned into a complete collector of these things! I currently have about 5 of them! Three of them totally rule, and the others are in okay shape. (EBAY). I need more! and there are more of them out there for the taking! But I need your help! Yes, I check ebay all the time. But I was wondering if any of you might have one, or know someone that has one that might be interested in selling?? Or a reasonable amount that is.

I'm really looking for the Silver Glitter type version of it, which I could have bought on ebay last week but I was a slack and F'd up!

If any of you has one of these awesome Scott Ian Model Jackson Guitars please let me know!!!

email me at webbastard@billymilano.com

Thanks peeps!

HERE ARE LIVE SHOTS OF THE ONES I ALREADY HAVE... ONE IS ENOUGH BUT IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU DON'T SEE HERE I'LL PAY CASH!!! CASH!! CASH!! CASH!! P.S. I'm not really diggin the Washburn ones....

http://www.rockdirty.com/gallery/MurphyScarlettis-8-8-08/04_MurphyScarlettis_8_8_08

http://www.rockdirty.com/gallery/RedDoor-7-25-08/03_RedDoor_7_25_08

http://www.rockdirty.com/gallery/AllStars-3-21-08/31_AllStars_3_21_08

others are the wood version, all black version:worship:

nice ones. ive got 2 too. ;-)
jj1 flame with only one humbucker... i changed it with the eldiablo. i dont know why scotts pictogramm wasnt at the head. but no prob. scott himself paint it for me with the words "the beard is too short!" (to the print of the jj4)

and the jj4 tribal. and anthrax signed it at the back

and a dean MLF with 5A flametop.

ok. ive got also the lyon. but this :puke: isnt a guitar. or you are 12.

and no. i didnt sell it! :Smug: for no price!

Sweet bro!

Yeah my friend Billy sold me the flame guitar which was Scotts guitar that he used for the SOD Tour back in ...99? Ever since then I was hooked. Funny thing that you put something about the Washburn Lyon because out of simple greed I was going to be one! and cause they are cheap! But they are cheap for a reason, they suck. And they are really for beginers, I could never ever play that guitar out unless I changed pickups and everything. Not worth it.

Some acutally wrote me today with a JJ that he might sell me! Good work bro!

Thank you guys for checking out my post!

Happy Thrashing everyone!

PS. If you in the Austin TX area don't forget to try to make it to M.O.D.'s final performance... EVER!

Webbastard

I love the JJ's also. I've got a Hot Rod Flamed JJ2 that I got Scott to sign in NOLA some years back (picture below). I also have a black JJ1 with dual humbuckers and a pre-extortion script JJ1 in gold metallic with a single EMG.

They are definately cool guitars... I've played a few, but never owned one. I do have one of Scott's old Surfcasters though... I got it from an auction of Johnny Z's stuff. It's awesome, but I never play it...

you wanna sell that JJ2??? I have the flame one but not with the kill switch! that would be an excellent addtional to my collection! hahahahah

( I FEEL LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST!)

I'm really looking for the Tattoo version but White with black Pin Stripes....:headbang:

I appreciate your interest, but I'll have to get REAL bad off before I part with that one. I'd gladly sell off any of my other JJ's or my Washburn Dime 333 or even my Les Paul, before I would part ways with my JJ2. I'm just sentimental that way. I will keep you in mind if times do happen to get that tough. ;)

hell yeah keep me in mind! They are the best guitars and the best looking. I play out all the time I can't tell you how many people either at shows, sound guys, etc come up to me and are like... you have the sickest looking guitars!

Fuck yeah, thank you Jackson, thank you Mr. Ian! hahahah

but yeah I totally love these things, problem is they are really hard to find which actually adds to them a bit.

the search goes on!!!

myspace.com/endiya

:headbang:

They are sweet looking guitars,the only Jackson I have is the old Jackson performer ps1 model,was a good guitar for many many years,it just sits on the stand now,i got it signed by dimebag Darrell and continued to play for awhile but thought I will leave it be to keep the condition of it in good tact