do Anyone have some Good Pictures of Alexi's Jackson Guitars?

Soo Both Pickups Have the Same sound?
there is no other Diffrents accept the Logo?
because my Jackson guitar has to Sound Like alexi's Wildchild ! :p
:loco:

Haha you're never gonna sound like Alexi no MATTER what you do. Just get a guitar you like, for instance a black Jackson with yellow bevels and just PLAY. dont worry about sound or anything, Alexi sure as hell didn't and look at him now, shred machine. Just practice practice practice and you'll no longer care about your "tone" or what or who you sound like JUST PLAY! There's already enough posers in the world and what we need now is ORIGINALITY! :kickass:

Dude. i its not that i wanna sound the same like alexi its that i just wanna have my one Wildchild guitar it will be a Replica just something unique and if i wanna sound like him i would buy the Same Equipment that he use

Remove the pickup cover of the J50bc and and it will work with a normal pickup ring.

IMG_2304.jpg

violla

lol i saw that as well but thought best not to mention it.
cheers for the advice on the pickup, i might just make the cavity bigger though becuase it would look better with the cover.
i would probably have to alter the cavity anyway becuase it seems the pickups are about half a cm smaller in my js30rr compared to my ps-3 performer.
also does anyone have a wiring diagram for a j50bc with a 3 way switch, neck pickup, volume and tone knob?

Btw has J50-BC some kinda magnet rail because I_SURVIVED_LAKE_BODOM is gonna put it into a non-floyd guitar and Arcane has it in a floyd-guitar? I've heard something that non-floyd guitars and floyd-guitars have different string spacings or something like that.

guys i installed the pickup last night and it fitted perfectly. it didnt have the original case it had a different one and i think that might be the reason why :L
it does sound so good as well!

Dude. i its not that i wanna sound the same like alexi its that i just wanna have my one Wildchild guitar it will be a Replica just something unique and if i wanna sound like him i would buy the Same Equipment that he use

Same equipment would not make you sound like him either.

lol

Damn, the ontopic has not changed.

Quite, yeah! :lol:

If i were you I would try some other amps that get you closer to or better sound. With more versatility. I do indeed find copying rigs pretty wrong. I guess thats just me then...