All of Alexi's guitar work

reapNroll

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2007
can anyone list all of alexi's guitar work ? other than sinergy , and some download links or torrents would be appreciated too. :kickass:

I was thinking of making a huge list the other week but I did it with Paul Gilbert instead.

An Alexi discography would be cool though but yeah, it's probably scattered all over SoB somewhere.

A list of all of Alexi's guest appearances in other bands with lots of info on the songs will soon be available at Scythes Of Bodom in our new feature.

Anyway, here's what you asked for: Alexi recorded albums with Impaled Nazarene (Nihil album) and Kylähullut (all releases).

Guest appearances:

- To/Die/For - "In the Heat Of The Night" (1999)
- Norther - "Youth Gone Wild" (2002)
- Griffin - "The Sentence" and "Bleed" (2003)
- Lauri Porra - "Solutions" (2005)
- Stoner Kings - "Mantric Madness" (2006)
- Rytmihäiriö - "Pyörillä Kulkeva Kuoleman Enkeli" (2006)
- Raskaampaa Joulua - "Petteri Punakuono" (2006)
- Annihilator - "Downright Dominate" (2007)

A list of his live guest appearances as well as guest appearances of the other members + lots other information about COB will be ready soon at Scythes Of Bodom. Patience...

Yo Zarok, Heartless_Name was asking about all those live covers that Bodom apparantly did back in the day and even in 2006 etc. Stuff like Stratosphere, for example...do you have any recordings of that stuff?

Thx Zarok, i had no idea Alexi appeared in those bands. I need to listen to those. Anyone have downloads?

Yeah I like Nihil too. Alexi definintely changed the sound of Impaled Nazarene with his work. They mostly stayed in that direction after that, compared to the stuff they did before Nihil.

Didn't know for the appearance on the next Annihilator record. Will check that out. Thanks!

A list of his live guest appearances as well as guest appearances of the other members + lots other information about COB will be ready soon at Scythes Of Bodom. Patience...

Just to avoid you to post another message. :)

Live Guest Performances

-Evil Chucks - tribute gig, Nosturi, Helsinki (2000) Sang on "Within The Mind" & "Defensive Personalities". Jaska played songs with Norther afterwards.
-Halford - "Living After Midnight"", ZEPP Sapporo, Sapporo (2003)
-Andrew W.K. - "She Is Beautiful", The Eagle's Club, Milwaukee WI (2004)
-Crazy Train, Tavastia, Helsinki (2004) Played with a Finnish Ozzy cover band on "Miracle Man", "I Don't Want To Change The World" & "Paranoid"
-Sebastian Bach - "Youth Gone Wild", Bloodstock Open Air, Derby (2005)
-Eläkeläiset - "Vinhaan Humppaa", Tavastia, Helsinki (2006) Hate Me! in humppaa style

Yeah... didn't have anything to do. :cry:

since theres not a thread for this i'm gunna put this in here, i just heard the song Downright Dominate from Annihilators new album that alexi plays on and i gotta say, its about 3 fucking awesome solos, craziest shredding from him i've heard in a while. the songs themselves on the album aren't really anything special, just typical new thrash sound, but all the guest appearances are pretty wicked.

since theres not a thread for this i'm gunna put this in here, i just heard the song Downright Dominate from Annihilators new album that alexi plays on and i gotta say, its about 3 fucking awesome solos, craziest shredding from him i've heard in a while. the songs themselves on the album aren't really anything special, just typical new thrash sound, but all the guest appearances are pretty wicked.

True...I just heard Downright Dominate and that song has some of the craziest leads i've hever heard. It's insane. It feels like the last 3 minutes are one big giant outro. But i'm sure he's trading off solos with Waters, and sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference especially with Laiho being such a huge Jeff Waters fan. I agree with you about the entire album. Just a solid thrash album. I really dig the last song with Adler from Lamb of God and the opener with Loomis is unreal. Maybe my fav song from the album.