The Bands Instrument Specs

Intellifex is FUCKING NICE, I just got my LTD, and it is so clear.

@ Thilo - That picture from my post from above is a picture of his guitar from the american tour, and his equipment, well it was shared between Hypocricy, COB and Nevermore, so i dont know what to tell you there.

@ TIP - Its def not fly poo, but i guess it could be a kill switch, but for what, he has a volume knob, and if he has EMG's than he cant' use the JE-1000, in which that switch would turn on the boost, and if he doesn't have the JE-1000, whats the point of having the thing there in the first place. my guess is that he took out the EMG's stuck in the Jackson's, and put that JE-1000 gain boost stystem. that seems the most logical to me.

yeah, in a few months im going to be getting the power amp, the 930/60. all i got to say about that is, fucking sweet. I think THilo has basically the same setup as alexi, but my setup, at least the ENGL and the Rocktron will be one generation ahead of alexis, meaning the Rocktron LTD, which is a better version of the "Blackface" intellifex, and the ENGL has more speaker outputs, the one THilo (840/50) and alexi have just have one each of the 16 and 8 OHM outputs, while the 930/60 has two 4ohm outs per side, two 8 ohm outs per side, and one 16 ohm out per side. Plus it has added features that the 840 doesn't have.

yeah i do, that is why i purchased it all. Darthlardo, Krigloch, what ever your name is :lol:, hit me up on AIM sometime, but here is a picture of my current rack setup

My%20Rack.jpg

ALl i need to complete it is a Sennheiser Digital Wireless and the ENGL, and of course cabinets, 300 watt mashalls. and then i might just find myself another Lee Jackson GP-1000 Perfect connection Like out boys Alexi, Roope, and Thilo here

Btw. Alexi was playing with this set up on Dimmu tour:

Peavey classic 50/50 stereo tube amp , Lee Jackson Perfect pre-amp , Intellifex ( only hush ) , Shure UHF Wireless system
And yes he has je-1000 inside both of his esp guitars.
He used Peavey because the engl was broken...

@Bob the builder: Did you ask him? Wich Pickup did he use?

@Bobvex: I don't have the same ENGL like Alexi, I have an older one (dunno bout the type), but in my opinion the amp is not as important as the preamp and the pickups.

@ thilo - True, All ENGL are of incredible quality, I'm really looking forward to getting mine in the next three months or so.