"Wild Child" Jackson Guitar

Dec 8, 2005
Does anyone have the specs for Alexi's infamous (stolen) Wild Child Rhoads guitar? I want to write out a quote and see just how much it would cost. (I don't want to get one, I just want to see how much it is)

HOLY CRAP!, I printed the quote out. The estimated price is $3,930.00 !!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Bodom After Breakfast said:
HOLY CRAP!, I printed the quote out. The estimated price is $3,930.00 !!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

You can get virtually the same thing for about $1,100 us, new.

Thanatopsis said:
i bought an RR1 with EMG 81 and 85, and gold pinstripes
for $1,100 US dollars off ebay
1000262large1di.jpg

Damn that's a pretty nice axe. Pretty nice deal too, How old is it?

I wanna get this:

rrj2spfrontangle1bp.gif

It would be perfect if it also had neck pickup but I hate pickguards on RRs.

blindvomit said:

I wanna get this:

rrj2spfrontangle1bp.gif

is that one of the jackson stars ones? i was thinking of getting one of those, theres one on a site that is pretty much a normal rr1 but it has 24 frets and is only 800 something dollars, it looks like an awesome deal but i don;t have that much money.

blindvomit said:

I wanna get this:

rrj2spfrontangle1bp.gif

it looks so bland and boring without the pick guard.

Elysian893 said:
it looks so bland and boring without the pick guard.

Nah no way man, I think it looks sick, pickguards + Vs = :yuk:
I dunno why but I just find pickguards ugly looking on Vs

Pickups can make a guitar look really good though, imagine your UV without a pickguard, THAT would be really bland and boring. But fuck that UV is fucking hot. Check this out, I think this will catch your attention http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv

blindvomit said:
Nah no way man, I think it looks sick, pickguards + Vs = :yuk:
I dunno why but I just find pickguards ugly looking on Vs

Pickups can make a guitar look really good though, imagine your UV without a pickguard, THAT would be really bland and boring. But fuck that UV is fucking hot. Check this out, I think this will catch your attention http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv
i don't have to imagine that, its called an RG :Spin: and i own 2 others, as well as have 2 RG bodies in the garage.