Wild Child

BitchOfBodom

Northern Comfort
Jul 13, 2008
Newport, Wales
www.myspace.com
I went to see a film called Wild Child on the weekend. I couldn’t help it, I had to take my niece.

Some way through the film, there is a scene where the girls put a tape in the matron’s car, presses play (doesn’t turn on because the engine is off), turns up the volume and breaks off the knob. When the matron takes her car out to drive, there is music blaring from her car. The song is Roadkill Morning by Children of Bodom.

Is it just a co-incidence that the film is called Wild Child, and the film features a COB song?

It has to be. Alexi would never allow such association. Could he? =S

If it's a good movie, he can be happy that some of his work appears in it.
And why are you so sure he wouldn't allow such things? UNTRVENESS?:lol:
Anyway, even if I was asked if some of my songs can be played in the next Hannah Montana or Britney Spears movie I would without a doubt agree with that:lol:

I went to see a film called Wild Child on the weekend. I couldn’t help it, I had to take my niece.

Some way through the film, there is a scene where the girls put a tape in the matron’s car, presses play (doesn’t turn on because the engine is off), turns up the volume and breaks off the knob. When the matron takes her car out to drive, there is music blaring from her car. The song is Roadkill Morning by Children of Bodom.

Is it just a co-incidence that the film is called Wild Child, and the film features a COB song?

If it's such a gay movie that Alexi shouldn't be putting his songs in it then why are you watching it? :p

I think that's cool to be honest.

At first I just thought it was a coincidence with the name...

but that fact that they have a CoB song (Roadkill Morning no less) in the movie, is absolutely hilarious.

Well, I've been scouring the internet for a clip of this, but unless someone can tell me how to download the movie then cut the clip from it, I'm afraid I'm lost for ideas. Probably because I'm not great with the internet. I'll keep looking!

Find a torrent of the movie, download movie, wait, use Windows Movie Maker, import the movie, cut the scene you want, export, create youtube account, load video into youtube, post link, voilà!

haha i can remember seeing that at the cinema and i wasnt liking it at all then that fucking whatsername gets in the car and Bodom starts blasting out and i was like wtf am i dreaming or something!? Hahaaa it was good :D