Alexi's ESP RV-350AL pictures

Feel_The_Force said:
What did you sell it for?
lol what do you think?I got an ESP KH-4.The Ibanez was an awesome guitar but i liked the KH better tho,so i guess you can say "personal preference".

alexi_laiho_saw_tooth_gold.jpg

eal120sawtooth.jpg

this one ?

Probably some skanky rip-off with the shittest build quality you have ever seen.

Mr ESP guy, you sold an Ibanez for a Kirk Hammet model??:erk:

Feel_The_Force said:
Probably some skanky rip-off with the shittest build quality you have ever seen.

ESP has like the same products under other names. The models are probably nearly identical with a different name on the headstock.

HomerJ_123 said:
i dont get the point. ESP is a NAME. they'll prolly get more money with this?

Different market segments may have more recognized names. That's my guess. I mean, if having other divisions doesn't draw revenue, then any smart business will drop the line.

yap the second one is an edwards, their quality is good and the price too..
you get one for 120,000 yen ~~800€
the only problem is you have to order them from japan..

or you can easily buy one on ebay. they put them on there every once in a while.. 2 days ago the laiho model one ended for about 1200$ (including shipping from tokyo or japan..). but i would rather go with the Edwards RV model since it has the neck humbucker and just as good in my opinion and its about 1000$ with shipping...... unless you want sawtooth inlays... but thats just really a huge waste of cash... those arent even that creative inlays..

Edwards RV:
E-RV-138_BK.jpg

Edwards Laiho Model:
eal120sawtooth.jpg

both are made from same wood.. same crap.. only the laiho model is more expensive than the rv...

which is what pisses me off alot about ESP models : Laiho and SV.

the sv is clearly more better but if you take off the neck pickup and slap alexi's name on the guitar. well you got a more expensive guitar... which is odd..

metalbeaner89 said:
or you can easily buy one on ebay. they put them on there every once in a while.. 2 days ago the laiho model one ended for about 1200$ (including shipping from tokyo or japan..). but i would rather go with the Edwards RV model since it has the neck humbucker and just as good in my opinion and its about 1000$ with shipping...... unless you want sawtooth inlays... but thats just really a huge waste of cash... those arent even that creative inlays..

Edwards RV:
E-RV-138_BK.jpg

Edwards Laiho Model:
eal120sawtooth.jpg

both are made from same wood.. same crap.. only the laiho model is more expensive than the rv...

which is what pisses me off alot about ESP models : Laiho and SV.

the sv is clearly more better but if you take off the neck pickup and slap alexi's name on the guitar. well you got a more expensive guitar... which is odd..

Do you not understand a the concept behind signature guitars?

Feel_The_Force said:

yes,and i'd do it again in a heartbeat! custom shop ESPs are sex

This thread is fucking disgusting!
fuck you all ibanez assholes who say shit about ESP Alexi. I can say shit about Ibanez too! Ibanez is a crap company for loser wannabes - all the pop punk, techno and nu metal fuckers are endorsed by ibanez who can only play 3 powerchords: Korn, Offspring, Slipknot, Evanescence, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Rage Against The Machine, System of a Down, Mudvayne, Prodigy, Linkin Park, Killswitch Engage shall i continue the shameful list? The only notable guitarists this company endorses are steve vai satriani and john petrucci, and the two of which are not even metal. So the conclusion is IBANEZ IS FOR FAGS! I have one of the alexi models and it kicks butt - better than any other guitar i ever touched in terms of feel quality and tone - even better than Jackson RRs. So, fuck off! There is nothing better for Metal than ESP!