Alexi's ESP RV-350AL pictures

War_Blade said:
yea with one pickup...

That was the first that that I noticed that I didn't like about its design. Personally I'd like an HH or HSS setup myself.

I say though, I like the asthetics of the shape (american release). Not a boring look with the same length horns, and I just don't like the offest V Rhoads look. This is like a balance in between the two. I wish ESP made a production level line of this body style. They don't have any V guitars that you don't have to import or buy a sig model.

I don't know about playability, but I like the bodystyle of the guitar.

Rock Hydra said:
That was the first that that I noticed that I didn't like about its design. Personally I'd like an HH or HSS setup myself.

I say though, I like the asthetics of the shape (american release). Not a boring look with the same length horns, and I just don't like the offest V Rhoads look. This is like a balance in between the two. I wish ESP made a production level line of this body style. They don't have any V guitars that you don't have to import or buy a sig model.

I don't know about playability, but I like the bodystyle of the guitar.
Yeah, I like the look of just one pickup especially on those 80s charvel strats, I like the shape too, but first I thought it was ugly but now I think its kinda nice.

The only thing I don't like of Alexi's guitar is that the lower frets(I think that it's from the 18-19th to the 24th) are into the body and it's not very commfortable to access to them.The other things,well,the single pickup I like it because I always play in the same pickup,the V shape it's my favourite shape,and I like a lot this white neck-thru style with the touch of the two black lines.

Note the fact the SV has nothing to do with the RV or AL except the shape Therefore Buying a SV does not make you a fanboy.

Not well said ibanez fanbois

Ive played only low end ibanez, and u know Im right when I tell u your'e better off with a second hand Squier bullet.

Never played a descent ibanez tho

Lithium said:
Not well said ibanez fanbois

Ive played only low end ibanez, and u know Im right when I tell u your'e better off with a second hand Squier bullet.

Never played a descent ibanez tho

keywords in bold...:Smug:

HomerJ_123 said:
it does.
coz your neck (if its neck/set through) will be cut off due to a pickup's wider than the neck. so it really makes sense for sustain and stability
and ffs im not gonna use the neck pickup, sounds ghéy

Also, I don't think that's right. Your neck won't be cut off. The pickup cavity will not be as deep as the ghitar body, which is the same thickness as that part of the neck thru.