do Anyone have some Good Pictures of Alexi's Jackson Guitars?

The MM-1000 is the exact copy of the JE-1000. They were built for Alexi.

Fastbodom, just get the MM-04, it's a copy of the JE-1000. :)

oke dudes Shall i buy the Non-USA Pick? it cant be that bad?
and why does it have the same name than (j-50 BC) if it is realy Worse i will sell it :p but shall i do it (i think it will be Unpossible to find the USA one

USA ones are not that hard to find on eBay. But if you're in rush, go for that one. 25EUR is really not much.
Here's another one from Italy:
http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann/ann.asp/IDA_380714/pick-up-jackson-charvel-j80b-e-j50bc.htm
40 eur, and I think that's the USA one. Ask for closer pics of the pickup. I can tell then.

Mitch, did you have to alter the cavity to put your J50BC in? I tried to put the J90C (same size as the J50BC) in my RX10D once and it didn't fit with the cover on (corners of the cavity were too rounded). I hope J50BC will fit in my RR-J2SP.

how do i ever get contact with him :p i cant read Italian :p (oke ive Send him a Message :S with huge Trouble :p but its working

Thanks For Searching For me _Nazgul_ :D

i hope he will Contact me back :rofl:

i asked him for some Pictures and Speccialy from Under

lol
i message him but i hope he will read his mail :p

Bytheway Warheart
I readed that you were not really that glad about your J-50BC sound :p
well you Say that it was not that good as you expacted or something

so if you ever Get bored from the wound i want to buy your J-50BC USA Pick :) just let me know

I'm not that bothered about upgrading so it'll probably be there forever.

I probably won't ever sound like the COB tone anyway, I don't use Alexi's rig.

I don't have an EMG or a gain booster though. If I do anything pickup-wise, it'll be with my Ibanez. It's a better guitar and nicer to play on. I only pickup the BC Rich when I wanna play in another tuning for a few minutes.

lol well i make no Change to get yours :p so i stop fighting :p

i but need to find one:p otherwise my Jackson Wildchild guitar is not a Wildchild guitar :p but hell go to Search

Anyone Please...
I m Making my One Wildchild Jackson Replica
but i need a Good Quality Picture
of the Wildchild sticker that was on Alexi's Guitar
ANY ONE if Some one has a Good Picture Please Post it here so i can finnish the Job

BEst REGARDS !

I found a few decent pictures, I suggest you try looking harder and stop trying to get people to do it for you.

Dude take it easy..
its not that want to let people do it for me i m Searching my one Ass Of Really Hard to !!! thats just one think that you Don't know

maby its that i did't typed the good thing in google
still i cant find any thing good :-((

there are some pictures but they are not good enough if my friend zooms in the Pixels gets tobig than my friend can't use it