Everyone heard of Babymetal ?

Wouldn't listen to it on my own time, but sure as hell would pay some cash to see that shit live.

musically, not my thing, but damn it, Asian women are at the top of the food chain! :worship:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no Asian women in that band. That band is a fusion of girl band JPop and metal. In other words, they are truly girls, not women. The lead singer is 17 and the other two are 15, respectively. Of course, the 17 year old has been performing live in a bigger JPop band for five years or so, so she is a veteran performer given her age.
Given their age, I don't look at them in a sexual way, but there still is a huge "cuteness" factor there. And btw, I do agree with you about Asian women being at the top of the food chain...... that is why I married one. My wife is Japanese. She doesn't like JPop though. She says those girls can neither sing nor dance. Ha ha ha.....

Bryant

My wife is Japanese. She doesn't like JPop though. She says those girls can neither sing nor dance. Ha ha ha.....

Bryant

Because unlike you, she's INTELLIGENT

Give my regards to Harumi, miss you people :kickass:

"BABYMETAL WORLD TOUR 2014!!
From "LIVE AT BUDOKAN"

So, They are bigger then probably anybody here in a band... :) lol... Not even sure what that means.............

Bryant, what do you make of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is fun, the album of course only available in Japan :zombie:

A couple of them will be just dandy for some very dark unholy purpose :Smokedev:

this.
Now we're talking!!!

Hmmmm........ that would have to be Vivian Hsu about 15 years ago. She is no metal musican, but a model, actress and singer, so not too far off-topic. She looked like an absolute angel though...........

img

Bryant

Hmmmm........ that would have to be Vivian Hsu about 15 years ago. She is no metal musican, but a model, actress and singer, so not too far off-topic. She looked like an absolute angel though...........

img

Bryant

Not bad, but my physician said I need this:

oHp9G_zpscf79c050.jpg

Not bad, but my physician said I need this:

ha ha ha it is rather funny, you and I have been here before. I actually believe Japanese women as a sub-race are, in general, the most beautiful women in the world. Unfortunately, for Japanese women, Chinese women outnumber them by an incredible amount.
It is easier for the genes to fall into place right in more women when you have the numbers. What I am trying to say is that I think the "average" Japanese women are the most beautiful in the world, but Chinese (which include Taiwanese, like Viv) hold many of the top spots simply because they have the numbers. Don't tell my wife this, Ha ha ha, though she does know I think Viv is mighty cute. She does too, btw.

Bryant

ha ha ha it is rather funny, you and I have been here before. I actually believe Japanese women as a sub-race are, in general, the most beautiful women in the world. Unfortunately, for Japanese women, Chinese women outnumber them by an incredible amount.
It is easier for the genes to fall into place right in more women when you have the numbers. What I am trying to say is that I think the "average" Japanese women are the most beautiful in the world, but Chinese (which include Taiwanese, like Viv) hold many of the top spots simply because they have the numbers. Don't tell my wife this, Ha ha ha, though she does know I think Viv is mighty cute. She does too, btw.

Bryant

Get sure Harumi does not read here :heh:

I like Asian women in general, but I like Japanese better something about face structure and eyes I guess. I never count numbers for that matters.

I think for example that Ziyi Zhang is very hot or Lucy Liu, but I rather have Misaki Ito or Ayumi Hamakasi any given day.

Get sure Harumi does not read here :heh:

I like Asian women in general, but I like Japanese better something about face structure and eyes I guess. I never count numbers for that matters.

I think for example that Ziyi Zhang is very hot or Lucy Liu, but I rather have Misaki Ito or Ayumi Hamakasi any given day.

Ha ha ha, I wasn't really accounting for numbers. As I stated, I think Japanese women are the most beautiful in general. There simply is a VERY small percentage of Chinese women that have a look that I really am attracted to.
Having said all of that...... while beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, nothing is more beautiful than a woman with a beautiful heart. That is most important.
Going back to skin deep, there are beautiful women of every race and nationality out there. While I prefer the "Asian persuasion" there are beautiul white, black, hispanic and "other" women out there as well.

Bryant

nothing is more beautiful than a woman with a beautiful heart.

Bryant

I thought heart was synonym for other part, but I look in the dictionary and I was wrong.

Interesting you value a pump :devil: