Everyone heard of Babymetal ?

I thought heart was synonym for other part, but I look in the dictionary and I was wrong.

Interesting you value a pump :devil:

Ha ha ha, well I suppose it COULD be synonymous with something else. When Viv sits down, her backside is shaped like an upside down heart. :worship:

vihsu08.jpg

Bryant

Ha ha ha, well I suppose it COULD be synonymous with something else. When Viv sits down, her backside is shaped like an upside down heart. :worship:

Bryant

I suppose I'm a person who look at the world frontally...

girl-japanese-sexy-softball_zpsdb6d46ab.jpg

I suppose I'm a person who look at the world frontally...

Well for some reason, I can't leave the pASSt behind. :heh:

I won't insert the image, but just give a link. It is FAR from rated X, but I will say this is about as far as I will go on UMOS. This is a metal forum, not a girlie site after all.

http://www.gameguyz.de/sites/default/files/pictures_images/26.04.2013/1366958483_9.jpg

To get back to the original topic...... well, they are what they are. I don't care for Babymetal, but have heard much worse !!

Bryant

Well for some reason, I can't leave the pASSt behind. :heh:

I won't insert the image, but just give a link. It is FAR from rated X, but I will say this is about as far as I will go on UMOS. This is a metal forum, not a girlie site after all.

Considering the images lately depicted here, I won't say is a girlie site, most definitively not girlie :heh:

To get back to the original topic...... well, they are what they are. I don't care for Babymetal, but have heard much worse !!

Bryant

I made a friend faint a couple of days ago showing him Babymetal, like he said: only in Japan :zombie:

Not bad, I actually liked it way more than I thought I would. I have been seeing posts about them and just didnt take the time to check them out, I figured the music would be generic stick type metal but I was wrong, its actually good, and they sound good too. I would see them live, i wish I knew what they were singing about since I love reading lyrics but im oretty sure there are translations on the web somewhere.