Everyone know Sieges Even ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I think this is a pretty popular band in this forum especially considering they are prog rock as opposed to a metal band, but if anyone hasn't checked them out I highly suggest it. I am late jumping on the bandwagon as their last release came out in 2005, namely "Navigating By the Stars" but it is the best release I have heard this year by far less the latest Vanden Plas.

Bryant

I think its impossible for Bryant to not mention Vanden Plas in a post, even when talking about another band...

BlindPanzer said:
I think its impossible for Bryant to not mention Vanden Plas in a post, even when talking about another band...

Ha ha ha what is up brother ? You are absolutely right. However, when I am listening to different stuff and it isn't doing it for me, I can always throw on "Silently" and get my ass kicked just as hard as I could a few months ago when I first heard the Vanden Plas. When something kicks my ass as hard as the Vanden Plas did/does I will mention it.

Bryant

"...Navigating..." is an excellent album. Awesome drums...powerful, precise, and never overbearing. Nice atmospheric guitar work, Geddy Lee bass, and a great singer who utilizes harmonies very well. I have heard a lot of people rag on the singer and I don't understand that at all.

NP: Nathan Mahl "Heretik, Volume II: The Trial"

I just cued this one up on the Ipod, and I think it's a snoozer. They are good musicians and all, and have some things going for them, but overall it didn't do a whole lot for me. This isn't the first time I've listened to it either. In the hand full of spins I've given it I've come away with the same opinion each time.

Britt

They were contacted last year...definitely agree that they are worthy of a future performance, Navigating By The Stars and Sense of Change are excellent from start to finish, and the albums between them with Wolfgang Zenk are way overdue for reissue.

Wounded Land said:
I have heard a lot of people rag on the singer

Blasphemy! I like their singer. The vocal harmonies kick ass too. I don't know who these people you speak of are, but I agree...I don't understand them either.