Sieges Even for headliner?

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Another review....with Wastefall and Fragile Vastness as warmup bands (Metal-realm.com)

It was time for Sieges Even to get on stage. Their show was just amazing…the set list was more focused on their latest release, The Art Of Navigating By The Stars. ‘Styx’, ‘The Lonely Views Of Condors’, ‘To The Ones Who Have Failed’, ‘Unbreakable’, ‘Stigmata’, ‘Epitome’, ‘These Empty Places’, ‘Tangerine Windows Of Solace’ (the band said on this one: get a chair to sit, because the next song will take us about 25 minutes!) and ‘Life Cycle’ were most of the songs they played. I had a long time to see such a great gig by a progressive band that never lets down its fans…especially when we’re talking about live performing! The band played more than two hours, making the best impressions on the audience. I strongly recommend to progressive fans to see them live if you have the chance. I doubt you’ll regret it…

I would support Sieges Even 100%. But I'm not sure how the masses would feel. It would also seem more legitimate to me, at least, to replace Nevermore, with a band of similar styles. But a complete departure would be fine with me...