Everyone that's coming to 2000 Decibel

Patric said:
Cause our boys aren't coming to the fest man! But it's ok as I'm travelling to the city of Mozart to see them. Hey spaffe you WILL come to 2000 Decibel anyhow, right??? I'll be there for sure.

see them play in Vienna, the city of Mozart(Salzburg) sucks....
in Vienna more people will be at the concert than in Salzburg-->more fun......better location, believe me

Well I've lived in Denmark for some time so I'm used to be the only one in the crowd headbanging. Of course, a huge support creates an almost magic sense.

NP: Aurora Borealis

Patric said:
Cause our boys aren't coming to the fest man! But it's ok as I'm travelling to the city of Mozart to see them. Hey spaffe you WILL come to 2000 Decibel anyhow, right??? I'll be there for sure.

i don't if it's really worth the money now... i'd love to see vintersorg
but there are no other bands that i would really like to see, so probably not :[

Im just glad, I know how weird it must sound but, as my frind did'nt want to go i wasnt planning going there anyway,. It made me feel bad when aA would be there but now, PHEW it is a relief :D

but, Im sorry for you guys that intended to go there....

I think I mentioned it earlier, but have decided to go to the Bang Your Head festival in Balingen last weekend in June.
Hopefylly AA will still play there, have not heard any news they are not.

Will attend the two swedish festivals Motala Metal Festival in April and 2000 Decibel in Bengtsfors in May as well, even though AA will no longer come to Decibel.

Later this year i will also return to Wacken, wchich was a great experience last year, escpecially getting to see AA perform live.

So these four festvials pretty much use up all my funds and vacation, but I will have a great time!

Glad to see I'm not the only one coming to 2000 D. anyhow. gnoff, can you tell me how the Motala Metal Festival is? I've only heard about it, sounds like a fun place to be, I dunno?