everyone: whats yourfavourite Judas Priest cd???????????

Originally posted by Pilgrim
I'd have to say Defenders of the Faith or Hero,Hero.

And to anybody who thinks that Ripper is better than halford should be sodomized by an angry pack of wolverines.
And I would say, Pilgrim, that you should be checking on my post I wrote for true light.... That goes for you as well...... :rolleyes:

...AND TO ANYBODY WHO THINKS HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OTHERS' OPINION.....

favorit? no idea, really!

as for the singers - Halford rocks! he´s one of my favs! but I really have to say that their new one (ripper?) is better than I first thought; however, he gave new power to the band and they needed that!! to me their new frontmen sounds metallica-like but what the heck - he energized JP :)=

You shouldn't knock halford, he is the only one that blew away freddie mercury and his troop of glam bambs.

He was a fuckin' queer ass motherfucker... but man could he sing... such an awesome voice... but SUCH a friggin' fruit :rolleyes:

:lol:

I just realized that my post could have been referring to EITHER freddie or halford... :lol: They are/were BOTH donut punchers right?

I was talking about mercury... such an amazing voice.

Originally posted by Neverlady

And I would say, Pilgrim, that you should be checking on my post I wrote for true light.... That goes for you as well...... :rolleyes:

...AND TO ANYBODY WHO THINKS HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OTHERS' OPINION.....

Please, dont start crying. I went back and read your post to true light and I'm sorry it means nothing to me. I dont think you know what your talking about. Ya see, thats my opinion. But keep trying, I'm sure somebody will listen to you. :)

Originally posted by Pilgrim

Please, dont start crying. I went back and read your post to true light and I'm sorry it means nothing to me. I dont think you know what your talking about. Ya see, thats my opinion. But keep trying, I'm sure somebody will listen to you. :)

Well, for those people who don't understand simple words, I am hereby trying to make it even much clearer than it was.... This is mostly for you, Pilgrim....

I guess everyone was asked to write down the opinion he/she has and NOT to criticize the others for what they think....

I am really sorry this does not mean anything to you. Seems you don't have the slightest idea of intelligence then. I would suggest you to go and participate more on the In Flames board for instance where 99% of the posts are like yours and 99% of the people are like you... banning the rest (1% - just to help you before you start asking...) for their words. You would fit there perfectly.

hm DL, all I heard about that story was, that it was a "fiction" by a writer in some newspaper ... he stated it himself? hm, ok then - I don´t really have a problem with that :D

My Favorite is Demolition.........

NOT!

Actually it's Painkiller.
Followed by Sad wings,
Stained Class,
and British Steel.