Evil Drums for Superior 2.0 expansion

I really love this pack. Regardless of whether you use BFD2 (Evil Drums has been available for BFD1+2 for ages now) or Superior 2, these sounds are some of the best hard-rock sounds; and with further processing can definitely get into metal territory. They're my main drums that I use.

ah sweet - the barriers between toontrack and bdf (if any existed, not sure how independant the deals were) have been broken!

id personally love to see a new set of samples made with toontrack and slate though if it happened (would be awesome if the likes of CLA etc got involved too)

I own the BFD format version (the SDX version seems to be a simple format conversion of the same product) and dead happy to hear this as I can finally put BFD to bed. If they can port the Jim Scott samples as well it would be awesome. The JB stuff is pretty cool. Not a fan of most of the snares, but the rest of the kits are cool for "grundie" (grunge-indie) material.

A little preview...

We actually recorded a professional video on a green screen stage (which we still have to edit)... but while recording grooves I grabbed the cheapie video camera and recorded Bobby J while he was recording some grooves... this is from an early Alpha build of the pack and the kit still has to be tweaked (improved sample selection)... and the studio was dimmly lit... etc...

EJB Kit 1... in Superior Drummer 2.0 ... all leakage turned on, 16 bit mode, no additional EQ or effects in the mixer or host...

https://www.platinumsamples.com/videos/Bobby SDX Quick Movie 2.mov

Rail