superior drummer for $150 from MF.com

Sweetwater has this under there shipping FAQ:

International Shipping:
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):

* Puerto Rico
* US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
* Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
* Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700 for more information.

Might be worth a call to see what they can do. Superior drummer is backordered from that company though.

well apparently Sweetwater is not out of stock. They are doing electronic delivery, they mail the installers and email you the license code.

I asked if the installers were downloadable (even though I know they are probably huge) because I have FiOs and I want it NAOW. :lol:

But it's all good.

Fucking horse shit. Zzounds won't match the price. Would have been awesome to have it ship from NJ. All well, time to go order it somewhere else (I want someone with it in stock though).
I usually buy equipment from American Musical Supply - wonder if they will do a price match. I've held off buying SD2.0, but if they will price match, I may just have to pull the trigger.

well apparently Sweetwater is not out of stock. They are doing electronic delivery, they mail the installers and email you the license code.

I asked if the installers were downloadable (even though I know they are probably huge) because I have FiOs and I want it NAOW. :lol:

But it's all good.

Im confused, surely if they are mailing out the install discs, then thats not "electronic delivery" at all?

if it does end up being truely "electronic delivery", would that get around the shipping restrictions?

they seem to be going to great lengths to prevent me from giving them my money :lol:

Yeah the electronic delivery thing is confusing as hell. I have my serial number for superior right now, but no way to install it, they said they are just sending out the installers. I don't know if I will be getting any sort of SD2 box or some sort of plane jane disc or what :lol:

I wish I knew someone with a copy so I could use their discs to install it like NAOW.

I only wanted to snag it from Zzounds because they are located in Jersey and I would probably have it tomorrow or Thursday at the absolute latest. Sweetwater will probably get it (knowing how they have operated in the past) to me in 3 days so all is good.

I've never gotten anything faster than 6 days from MF.com, I'm guessing it's because they use UPS (I fucking LOATH Ups).

I just bought this from guitar center.... all i got was a reciept with a serial number on it.. the guy told me to go to toontrack.com and download it....does anyone know how to do this?

this is a response i got from toontracks forum. so be warned anyone who buys from guitar center.

Guitar Center sells Toontrack products and seem to think they are selling download software. This is NOT the case and Guitar Center actually has media in stock. Here is what you should get:

Superior 2.0 with NY Studio Vol #1 is sold as a 'black box' product. You simply get a black box that says "Toontrack" and includes Superior 2.0 and EZDrummer products.

EZDrummer and its expansion packs is sold as a 'black box' product. You get the same black box you would get with Superior 2.0.

Superior SDX products come in separate non-black box media sets (shrink wrap). The media is generic and does not contain a license.

All Toontrack products will be licenses automatically when purchased. The license will print on the reciept.

To save yourself a lot of hassle, please make sure you leave the store with the appropriate media (explain to the sales person that Toontrack doesn't sell download produce via retail) and serial numbers that you can read on the reciept.