Evil Foods?

jcambece

Dec 4, 2005
I was taking out the trash and I noticed a box of devil cakes and another box of devil dogs, this made me think. What makes "devil" Food? Both are snacks (I guess) are the made with devils food cake? Then I started thinking about deviled eggs...what makes the eggs evil? Sorry in advance for the off topic-ness of this I just want to know if it’s marketing by saying "it’s so good its sinful" or if there is a reason behind using devil in the name.

Cambece

Well think about this. Do people buy products like, angel hair pasta because they are god loving... well I dont know about some people... but I only buy food if its good

And what makes deviled eggs 'evil'...... hmm the cholesterol.
Dont think i spelled that right but yes.

Devil's food EVERYTHING is good and I eat it as often as possible :cool:
Hey obeseboy - great quote !!! OMEEERRRTAAAAA :headbang:

evil miscreant said:
deviled refried beans make me fart alot

i think any bean food would make me fart a lot. lol, thats kinda funny. i think satan is taking over little debby's and hostis trying to make us join his evil army through the foods we eat.

Cambece

jcambece said:
i think any bean food would make me fart a lot. lol, thats kinda funny. i think satan is taking over little debby's and hostis trying to make us join his evil army through the foods we eat.

Cambece

i like jesus twinkies:saint:

Devil Dogs are the only food I've ever heard of with the word "devil" in the name. As to what makes food evil, I guess evil food would be shitty foot high in trans fats, that clogs your arteries and makes you fat. Cheese fries with mayonaisse is some evil food. Yuck.