Evile at Sonisphere

I really want to go now! Evile and Rammstein = :explode: Hopefully this means that the guys will get some more (well-deserved) attention!

What day are they on? And when will we find out what day Iron Maiden are on? Because I'm going to miss the first day for my friend's wedding then fly the fuck there as quickly as possible! If I miss Iron Maiden I'm going to be muthafucking raging...

Have the wedding at Sonisphere. Problem solved.
A CHEMICAL Wedding. Hehehe. C wut I did thar? :p

What day are they on? And when will we find out what day Iron Maiden are on? Because I'm going to miss the first day for my friend's wedding then fly the fuck there as quickly as possible! If I miss Iron Maiden I'm going to be muthafucking raging...

For a fee I can kill the bride, I know how to dispose of evidence

:heh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I know Iron Maiden are on Sunday. The rest of the details are a bit sketchy, you might want to ask the band. I think they hinted they are going to be on the same day as Maiden though.

It seems that Evile are going to go down a storm, they seem to be a pretty anticipated band for a lot of people on the Sonisphere forums.

I know Iron Maiden are on Sunday. The rest of the details are a bit sketchy, you might want to ask the band. I think they hinted they are going to be on the same day as Maiden though.

It seems that Evile are going to go down a storm, they seem to be a pretty anticipated band for a lot of people on the Sonisphere forums.

Are you 100% certain? Thanks a lot, that's brilliant news :) Hope Evile are Sunday too... that'd rock!