Evile back in the U.S. in November...

Wow. Overkill, Forbidden, Evile, Bonded by Blood and Gama Bomb? You lucky Americans! :lol:

I can only hope we see a bit of that over here in the UK!!

This is an awesome lineup. I've been hoping to get a chance to see Gama Bomb. Hopefully Evile will get to do a longer set than they played this last tour.

Son of a bitch, the seal has been broken :lol: Now we're never going to have them to ourselves anymore :(

You lucky fucks though, that's one hell of a tour. Should keep your average thrasher happier than a pig in it's own shit!

WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTT????!!!!!!!! I cant miss this for anything in the world. Damn I gotta get myself over to the US. Best Lineup ever!

Overkill, Forbidden, Evile, Bonded by Blood and Gama Bomb in Manchester, NH?
I think I just shat myself...

Fuckin hell

For ages you all were crying about not being able to see Evile till now and already new dates for the USA have been announced, I stoked for you guys honestly, I must confess to be incredibly excited not only for Evile but you fans as well, it's pure acknowledgement of how far Evile have gone and to be in such incredible demand is nothing short of fuckin amazing but then again, we already knew the boys were special and this announcement has justified our faith in Evile

Well done to everybody