Evile confirm Finland's TUSKA OPEN AIR Festival

No, you never been to Finland. Im really looking foward to it. I was hoping for Sauna Open Air (20 min drive) but Tuska Open Air (1h 30min drive) is ok. Hopefully Gama Bomb, Legion of the Damned or Pestilence will be playing the same day as you, rest of the Tuska this year is shit. Would be kinda cool if Bullet for My Valentine wa headlining the day you play since Im most likely coming with train and I have to leave early for last train to Lempäälä so if BFMV is headlining I wouldnt miss a thing :heh:

Are you playing We Who Are About to Die live at all? I wanna hear it in Tuska, its the best song.

Gama Bomb, Pestilence, Evile and Legion of the dammed is a better lineup for me than Testament, Megadeth and Priest. But its beacause ive seen them more times. That Festival is gonna rock, hope you enjoy it, :)

I really think thats a weak festival line up (considering Tuska last year had Slayer, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Diablo, Mokoma and Stam1na) now its just Evile, Gama Bomb and Legion of the Damned. If Gama Bomb and Legion of the Damned are on different days than Evile I probably end up driving 1h 30mins just to see Evile and leave after that..

Here's the saturday's line up of Tuska!
Look far better than I hoped for :D

Bullet For My Valentine
Amorphis
Sabaton
Paul Gilbert
Gama Bomb
Pestilence
Evile
John Oliva’s Pain
Deathchain
Firewind
Profane Omen
Dauntless
+ 1

Oh my god playing on the same day as GILBERT and GAMA BOMB!?!

Amazing!

Get gilbert to guest on the We Who Are About to Die Solo!!!

According to Korpiklaani's offical site they are the last unannounced act for saturday in Tuska :D
Fine by me, saw them supporting Tankard and it was fun.

So here's the complete line-up for saturday:
Bullet For My Valentine
Amorphis
Sabaton
Paul Gilbert
Gama Bomb
Pestilence
Evile
John Oliva’s Pain
Deathchain
Firewind
Profane Omen