Evile confirm Finland's TUSKA OPEN AIR Festival

According to Korpiklaani's offical site they are the last unannounced act for saturday in Tuska :D
Fine by me, saw them supporting Tankard and it was fun.

So here's the complete line-up for saturday:
Bullet For My Valentine
Amorphis
Sabaton
Paul Gilbert
Gama Bomb
Pestilence
Evile
John Oliva’s Pain
Deathchain
Firewind
Profane Omen
Dauntless
Korpiklaani

this day wins.

Evile was enough for me to go.. But Im excited that I'll be seeing Gama Bomb too and Korpiklaani again (they have great set opening for Tankard). Should be great day in Tuska festival :headbang:

Oh, fuckin awesome! The lineup changed a bit! Bullet for my Valentine cancelled (Thank god!) and 2 new bands got CONFIRMED: Korpiklaani (I already told about them when they told about it on their own site, but now its confirmed by the festival) and SUICIDAL TENDENCIES are headlining saturday!! I can't fuckin wait for Suicidal, will be so awesome!

Full lineup for saturday is now:
Suicidal Tendencies
Amorphis
Sabaton
Paul Gilbert
Gama Bomb
Pestilence
Evile
John Oliva’s Pain
Deathchain
Firewind
Profane Omen
Dauntless
Korpiklaani

Here's the line up for saturday.. Too bad I'll miss Korpiklaani, its playing same time as Evile... Radio Rock stage is the mainstage and
Inferno is 2nd stage and Sue is 3rd stage.

13:45 GAMA BOMB (Radio Rock Stage)

14:30 DEATHCHAIN (Sue Stage)
14:30 DAUNTLESS (Inferno Stage)

15:15 THE FACELESS (Radio Rock Stage)

16:15 JON OLIVA'S PAIN (Sue Stage)
16:15 PROFANE OMEN (Inferno Stage)

17:00 SABATON (Radio Rock Stage)

18:00 EVILE (Sue Stage)
18:00 KORPIKLAANI (Inferno Stage)

18:45 AMORPHIS (Radio Rock Stage)

19:45 PESTILENCE (Sue Stage)
19:45 FIREWIND (Inferno Stage)

20:45 SUICIDAL TENDENCIES (Radio Rock Stage)

Can Evile, please, play Darkness Shall Bring Death in Tuska Open Air? It's my favorite song by you and I want to hear it. Will be my first tiem seeing you guys live (cause it's also the first time you're coming to Finland)

I know man, but no hurt in asking I think.. I seriously doubt they'll play it... Will be great gig whatever they do play it or not tho..

Evile, Gama Bomb and Suicidal Tendencies were all amazing. Gama Bomb, Im defenetly listening to more now. Pestilence was suprisingly good, gotta check em out too.

Evile didnt play Darkness Shall Bring Death :(