Evile confirm Finland's TUSKA OPEN AIR Festival

Honestly can't see how you don't like that song Matt. Chingina and (Now) Demolition, from what I heard live, whilst they're fucking brilliant they don't match that song. It makes my eyes bleed.

you've only heard them live though, not finished, or properly rehearsed.

you won't be saying that when you get the album, you'll forget all about darkness shall bring death and its slayerness.

Haha thats a shame man. Its down to you ladies at the end of the day, but i know Ben does like it :p

Just a short question. For IN, did you record any songs that could end up on like a redux or the usual Jap extras?

we didn't buuuuut.... did you enjoy it?

we loved playing tuska, we seemed to go down pretty well as well so we were happy! not sure how many people knew who we were....
I did enjoy it. Musically it was awesome, you played the songs really good. There's some work to do with the live performance aspect IMO but it'll get better over time. It wasnt playing the songs thru like some bands do but there's room for improvement. I really want to see you guys do a club gig in Finland, preferly Tampere (with Amon Amarth? :p). Me and my mate knew who you are. He knew cause I've been telling him so much of you guys that he bought the album :heh:

ahhh constructive criticism, good stuff, may i ask what performance aspects you think we should improve, i'm always looking for things to learn to be better at what we do....

enjoyed it loads though!!!

Fuck you man, I perform like a God.

(I hate how on the internet you have to PUT that you're joking after you say something like that, if it was in person you'd be able to tell I was joking)

so yeah, I was joking, just there, above.

^^ Yeah and just try to get the crowd more into it. Get the crowd sing some parts of the better know songs and stuff.