EVILE DIARIES

Turned my stomach when I read that, Just as well Joel was chosen as can you imagine the stench that nameless cunt would have created if he was chosen, Joel, stand strong, we are with you, ignore that jealous fucker, keep up the good work

Aaah take no notice chaps. There's always be those jelous of people succeeding and Evile are doing that now.

Awesome diaries btw. Ol is very insightful and damn funny :p

That was indeed a great read, and one that I can very much relate to. On my way home from school I have to walk over a park and I can tell you now, that is the worst part of my day because every day there is someone there that just looks at me, turns to their friends and then bursts out laughing; straight in my face. Sometimes I even get straight out verbal abuse and once some cock tried to trip me up (I didn't lower myself to his level, I just carried on walking), so I know how Ol feels there. Does anyone else get treated like this? Also, I'd be interested to find out how the meeting with the police officer goes...

That was indeed a great read, and one that I can very much relate to. On my way home from school I have to walk over a park and I can tell you now, that is the worst part of my day because every day there is someone there that just looks at me, turns to their friends and then bursts out laughing; straight in my face. Sometimes I even get straight out verbal abuse and once some cock tried to trip me up (I didn't lower myself to his level, I just carried on walking), so I know how Ol feels there. Does anyone else get treated like this? Also, I'd be interested to find out how the meeting with the police officer goes...

I've nearly been stabbed before, and I mean, knife pulled on me and all that shit. But I've gotten so used to the verbal abuse that I don't react anymore, I've got in too many scraps that way. I tend to laugh, but there is a limit to how much I'll take, I'll snap after a certain amount and I will swing for people, where I live that's how you end up dead as all the scum carrying weapons, but fuck it. Stupid mistakes and all that. I think people are just are prejudice as ever and it is hate crime in the working, but nae one pays attention to it.

I've had this shit for years, and to be honest sometimes I just can't be bothered getting out of bed. It's when thy threaten you with weaponry that it really starts to get ot of hand - knives, firworks, hammers, I've even had a gun waved at me once though I question how real it was. Once that shit starts going down, you question whether or not you should even bother.

But alas, all you can do is go with it most times I suppose. As I said on Ol's Facebook though, the best way to get around it is by outmsrating them with nothing but a simple observation - my favourite one was when someone called e mosher for wearing black, nd I simply pointed out the fact that this bellend was wearing a black tracksuit. But as Siobhan says, there's a limit to how much you can take before you unleash the fucking dragon punch.

I get shit like this for having ginger hair. That might not be bad anywhere else (it isn't). But I live in St Helens. If you're alternative, have long hair, you're black, asian... have ginger hair. Then good luck. I get stuff thrown out of cars at me for it too... I've had a drunken man stop his car and get very angry at me about it before too. Then obviously there's the bus which I get every week day with my chinese friend... So yeh... I know all of this very well.

It was bad the other day on the bus by myself... Like without friends. The bus was rather full but these nobheads were being nobheads as usual. But I thought if one of them gets up and does anything... I'll twat him. He didn't. But next time it happens I'll go sick on the fucker that touches me.

I don't even have long hair, but I still get shit thrown at me and abuse from chavs. I guess they just pick on anyone who doesn't wear their uniform (ie generic tracksuits and clean cut hairstyles). Sometimes I used to throw shit back, but sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Heck they do pick on anybody. My dad was shouted at once when there was a chav showing off to some girls he was with. He must have been like 18-20 though. And well... I wouldn't mess with my dad because he's fucking tough. And he just turned around and asked that he walk over the road and say it to his face. This chav just fucked off in a stop then.

A few years ago, me and some friends had a thought that maye sometime in the future, the roles will be reversed - the chavs will be the ones who feel intimidated by us. I for one don't see that happening the way things are now (see the rant I posted on Facebook at 3am this morning) but what about you lot?

As Ol kinda said, the chavs will be intimidated by us one day, when we complain about them fucking up our order at Maccy D's.

They'll grow out of it eventually, but there will be another generation of them, unless we do something about it. I don't know what, we probably need to spend more on social reform, but that won't happen with Cameron in number 10. These problems are caused by greed and deprivation, leaving others to fester and resort to hanging around on street corners and intimidate people, cos they've got nothing better to do, and nothing to lose. If society was much fairer, these problems won't happen.