Evile Supporting MACHINE HEAD

Evile were fucking amazing at this gig. It's great to see a packed out crowd lap up what they were doing. That circle pit they had going round was brilliant, the Irish certainly know how to thrash!

Damn, wish I'd been able to go to that one... Oh well, Snooty Fox on the 8th :D

lmao
Id still love to see them
Theyre on of my fave bands
Obviously not as much as Bodom and Alter Bridge etc
but yeah
I just wanna hear halo coz its a good song :p

aparently descend the shades of night was awesome
and so was the pit

but I dont go in pits at big gigs, i think its a waste of money, I want to see the band :p

bloody hell, Im talking alot tonight!

I saw them! MH, Evile, and Gama Bomb. I got to jump on Matt Drake twice and wrap my legs around him. And feed him a chip. Legend. Their set seriously rocked. Gods, that was an INCREDIBLE night. INCREDIBLE!!! And meeting Flynn and Demmel was awesome...ah, good times!

True!

I saw them! MH, Evile, and Gama Bomb. I got to jump on Matt Drake twice and wrap my legs around him. And feed him a chip. Legend. Their set seriously rocked. Gods, that was an INCREDIBLE night. INCREDIBLE!!! And meeting Flynn and Demmel was awesome...ah, good times!

Haha I remember you, you're insane. In a good way.

Video of First Blood from that night, weldone guys, i can hear Evile chants at the start of that haha. Really shit sound quality but at least you get to see what it looks like. Did that not feel wierd to be infront of that many people? Looks like your biggest show too (from what ive seen).

And did you have an intro song there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done lads for getting such a big gig! I was at the Dublin show! You were fucking class band! The circle pits were deadly :D. Bought the new album! great