Evile tabs!

Never the same

That dude.
Oct 26, 2008
Holland
G'd evening, I'm kinda new here.
Although I'm not new to the band (known them for a while now, got my Enter the grave on vinyl right besides me and got a cover of First Blood on youtube [bad sound though] I wanted to know something;

- Are there any official tabs coming out?

- Does the bassist (Mike right?) play everything along to the guitars or does he do his own riffs.

Both questions are regarding my guitar / bass playing, seen that I just wanna play along :kickass:

Also, how the hell does Mike (still not sure of that's his name) holds his pick tight enough during all songs, I have a 1.14 milimeter pick and if I lose grip for one second it will drop on the floor, darn bass strings :yuk:

its been a dream of mine to have our own tab books, so hopefully one day yes, id push for bass too. We'd ok it first though, alot of the OFFICIAL metallica tab books are WAY off, and i hate that, but then again, it might not be down to us etc.

its been a dream of mine to have our own tab books, so hopefully one day yes, id push for bass too. We'd ok it first though, alot of the OFFICIAL metallica tab books are WAY off, and i hate that, but then again, it might not be down to us etc.
Bum cakes.

And that video of you on youtube fucking up the last and simplest note in the solo is awesome :lol:

alot of the time mike will stick to the root of whatever key the riff is in, or follow the riff. He does add little fills here and there.
Ah thanks!

@ Covet; I'm like 2 weeks to late for the redux, I ordered ETG on vinyl... had I known about the redux I'd just ordered that instead :erk:

Poor students :kickass:

I'm proud to say that if time allows me to go through two songs (I can play the riffs already but haven't played the songs fully), that I have mastered the rhythm part of every song on "Enter The Grave" :headbang::headbang::headbang: edit: on guitar, still working on bass :p