Evile's "In Dreams of Terror" played on Metal Breakfast Radio

Oh, and Vindicator (or Vindickator, if you're form Crewe) are the first band on too. Plenty of good bands to be found on this episode, alongside some shitty ones, so I'd recommend everyone give it a listen through from start to finish at some point.

Pretty much.

I know Dave well, so I can safely say that a lot of it is a bit exaggerated (if he was nice all the time, his show would be bloody rubbish). Didn't think he'd quite hate it as much as he did though, it seemed to be the vocals that did it haha.

Hey, not everyone can like Evile. He doesn't like the vocals, fair play to him. Again, I DID send him the wrong song so it's partially my fault, but... well, yeah. And I'd hardly call it disrespectful, I've been subjected to many worse comments on his show than what Evile have faced here. Take your fanboy hats off gentlemen, it's all in good fun.

And I'd hardly call it disrespectful, I've been subjected to many worse comments on his show than what Evile have faced here. Take your fanboy hats off gentlemen, it's all in good fun.

Well I haven't really heard the show before, so what I call disrespectful would be from inexperience. If they're always like that, meh. I can't judge em from it being the first show I heard.

no-to-prawns.jpg

Say no to prawns (even in sandwiches)