EV's Metalfest!

BRUTAL SENSATION

pathpathologypathos
Jun 7, 2001
melbourne, Australia
alarum.com.au
Yes folks the EV's METALFEST is back Its on Sat the 20th(tomorrow!) The line-up includes:
BLOOD DUSTER-Headlining
the wolves
frankenbok
earth
the berzerker
ALARUM
Deaths boundaries
omnium gatherum
full scale deflection
matramuta
resistica
tribal clown
carnage
leechseed
osiris
ocean of dreams

$15 at the door,
Start 1pm till 11pm
http://www.evs.musicpage.com
Its goin to be a huge gig not to be missed!!!

Kick arse lineup! Last year's event was fuckin' great too. Shit I wish I could be there. I love EV's! I used to go there when I was 15 (in 1994), when there were heaps of good gigs on.

Say hi to Mark and Palf for me!

Great day out at EVs on Saturday! Some very good bands, ie Bloodduster, the Wolves, Earth, Alarum, the Bok, Omnium Gatherum etc etc
BUT the highlight for me was most definitely Death's Boundaries. I thought they were amazing. And the Death cover- sensational! Very talented band, looking forward to seeing them back in Melbourne.

Where are Death's Boundaries from? I assume they're death metal?! Which song did they cover?

Deaths boundaries are from adeliade. They arnt death metal at all, proberly best described as modern thrash pretty technical too!
They are bloody amazing live, very tight band!

They covered "Spirit crusher" by death they pulled it off really well even the drums

I have also seen deaths boundaries another time where they also covered Children of bodom's "Bodom after midnight" awesome stuff!

Deaths boundaries are definately a band to look out for in the coming years!