Ex-CANDLEMASS Singer MESSIAH: I Have Never Had A 'Severe Pre-Recording Psychosis' -

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Former CANDLEMASS frontman Messiah Marcolin has released the following official statement exclusively to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"It has come to my attention that someone pretending to be me has written a fake statement on the official CANDLEMASS forum.

"I have not written the fake statement and I do not agree with the lies in it.

"The only official statement I have made was on Blabbermouth April 28, 2006. [See Messiah's previous statement at this location.] I then told you I have quit CANDLEMASS and that it's 100 percent definite that I will not return. 'We could not agree on how to do the new album.'

"That statement was as true then as it is now.

"I will tell you one more thing though. I have never had a 'severe pre-recording psychosis.' [See previous BLABBERMOUTH.NET story.] That was a lie told by Leif Edling [CANDLEMASS bassist/songwriter]."

CANDLEMASS — featuring Marcolin's replacement, Robert Lowe of SOLITUDE AETURNUS — will release its new album, "King of the Grey Islands", on June 22 through Nuclear Blast Records.

CANDLEMASS celebrated its 20th anniversary at a special concert held at Stockholm's Kolingsborg on March 31. The band performed with no less than seven (!) different vocalists at the show — including the band's former singers Johan Langquist and Tomas Vikström, plus Lowe. Check out video footage from the gig at YouTube.