Excelsis

Einherjar86

Jan 15, 2008
The Ivory Tower
Excelsis call themselves "helvetic folk metal." As tacky as that genre creation sounds, they play pretty cool, creative metal. It definitely has a folky feel. They're currently unsigned and searching for a label to produce their next record, but their previous efforts have been interesting. I've only been able to hear a few songs of theirs myself, but what I have heard I've enjoyed. Their most well-known song is probably "We Are Kings," which is available on their myspace page, here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71928892

If anyone knows them and owns one of their albums, some feedback would be appreciated! I've been considering purchasing one of their albums for some time, but I've been unable to find anyone who owned one or has listened to an entire one. For those of you who don't know them, check 'em out!

Stop making so many threads, all so useless.
Sorry bud, I had to say it

No need to apologize; I'm new here. So now I know, and I'll start posting stuff in the other thread.

But you might want to work on your people skills. Your communication skills are fine. It's no big deal really, but you'll find that people will enjoy your company more.