Exciter European tour dates

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Many of you have asked when/where the Exciter European tour is going to be. I just got a list of confirmed dates/venues. They are as follows:

October 2004

8. Osnabruck, Germany - N8
9. Tilburg, Netherlands - O13
10. Zaandam, Netherlands - Kade
11. Essen, Germany - Zeche Carl
12. Berlin, Germany - K17
13. Trier, Germany - ExHaus
14. Heidelberg, Germany - Schwimmbad Musikclub
15. Italy (t.b.a.) -
16. Winterthur/Zurich, Switzerland - Alte Kaserne
17. Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob

This is a short, but PACKED 10 shows in 10 nights tour... I figure I'll be a stain afterwards, but it's gonna FUCKING ROCK!!

If any of you plan on making it out to any shows, let's hook up for some beers!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'll be in Tilburg, Holland for sure (with Hawk) and will try to get a day off from work for Belgium too, that's only 20 miles away from my place! So I'll see you pretty frech at the start of the tour and worn out at the end!

party42.gif

We would LOVE to do a year+ long world tour, but the logisitics just won't allow that...

carnut: the opening bands haven't been confirmed yewt (as far as I know). There are supposed to be 2, though.

Cheers!

I just saw opening bands are "Steel Attack" and "Black Abyss". Heard some Steel Attack songs from their website, they sound cool. Never heard Black Abyss though.

Hawk said:
They sound like that band Black Abyss! ;)

Oh yeah , now I know! now I even know who Hawk is, that guy that looks like Hawk. :loco: And Clammy, isn't that that guy from Exciter? And JD....nawww... :D

carnut said:
I just saw opening bands are "Steel Attack" and "Black Abyss". Heard some Steel Attack songs from their website, they sound cool. Never heard Black Abyss though.

I've never heard of either band, and I haven't had the chance to check out any music by them, but a couple of my bandmates have, and they tell me they're both really good. That's a good thing! It makes for a strong package, and we won't have to worry about having to wake the audience up!

Cheers!

That's great Clammy, sounds like you will have a blast. Plus getting to hook up with some board members to boot! Have you ever played in Europe before?

Greeno said:
That's great Clammy, sounds like you will have a blast. Plus getting to hook up with some board members to boot! Have you ever played in Europe before?

Nope! I've never even been out of North America before, so this is a great thing on many fronts!

Cheers!